Representative 0% APR
BNPL is only available on
selected interest bearing
terms; the rate of interest
will be based on your
Buy Now Pay Later is really flexible - you can pay nothing for a whole year when you spend £50 or more. Pay what you want when you want and as long as the full balance is paid before the end of the payment free period you'll avoid interest. A great option for those unexpected and emergency purchases!
Go shopping as usual and when you get to the checkout simply select Buy Now Pay Later and then select
whether you would like 104 or 156 weeks (2/3 years) to Spread the Cost after the payment free period ends.
Just so you know, delivery, installation and other Financial Services products such as insurance cannot be
placed on Buy Now Pay Later, these charges will appear on your next statement. The payment free period will start from the date of order, including pre-orders and items not ready for immediate dispatch. The interest will be added to your account at the end of the payment free period.
- Pay nothing for up to a whole year on all orders of £50 or more
- Pay in full before your Buy Now Pay Later end date to avoid interest
- If you're not ready to pay in full when the Buy Now Pay Later period ends, you can Spread the Cost Further
over 104 or 156 weeks as you originally selected at checkout
- Paying in full and on time before the end of your payment free period will ensure no interest is charged.
It's important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
- Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
Don't forget to allocate your payments too!
- Paying at your own pace keeps you in control. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
- Remember to allocate your Buy Now Pay Later payments and ensure you also pay your minimum payment if one is due.
Simple ways to avoid interest and account charges
Pay one lump sum before the payment free period ends
Pay in chunks before the payment free period ends
Begin or continue paying after the payment free period ends
No Buy Now Pay Later? No problem!
If you don't have Buy Now Pay Later on your account, and you want to spread the cost further than a year, no problem.
Simply choose from one of these options at checkout:
- 2 years (104 weeks) on orders of £50 or more
- 3 years (156 weeks) on orders of £99 or more
Interest will be charged at your account rate for this payment option.
Credit provided, subject to credit and account status, by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Registered office: Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL. Registered number: 4660974. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Over 18's only.