Competiton: Winner Takes All!
Email: email@example.com and tell us in no more than 300 words why you're having a bad hair day for the chance to win Lee Stafford hair products. Remember to include your name and contact details. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries who email.
1. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these rules and any separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
2. This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 18 or over, who is invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, and who submits an entry in accordance with the requirements.
3. All entries must be approved by Shop Direct Group and only approved entries are eligible for the competition.
4. Employees of Shop Direct Group companies and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering. The closing date for entry is 24th September 2012.
5. There is one prize of a Lee Stafford: Root boosting brush, Multi styler, New wave machine, Salon dryer. Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event of the original prize being unavailable. Judges decision is final. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries who email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell in no more than 300 words why they would like to win. The closing date is 24th September 2012. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 14 days of the draw and will receive their prize within six weeks.
7. If you have a Shop Direct Group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, entrants agree that their details may be used in future marketing activity and that, if they win, their details may also be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity relating to this promotion.
9. We reserve the right to reselect a winner in the event that the original winner cannot be contacted.
10. Details of the winner will be available after 12th October 2012 by sending a stamped address envelope to August New In, Bad Hair Day Competition, Park Lane, Netherton, LIVERPOOL, L72 1LF.
11. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.