- 1-1 of 1
The Brother FS40 is a lightweight, compact sewing machine with built-in handle making it easy to carry and transport.
A selection of 40 automatic stitches is perfect for unleashing your creativity, allowing you to give a professional finish to everything you mend or create, from dressmaking and curtains to alterations to your most-loved items.
A back-lit LED control panel is large and easy to read, while other great features include a 1-step buttonhole maker, a drop-in bobbin and a slide speed control that removes the need for a foot control pedal.
The Brother FS40 sewing machine also comes with a tutorial DVD that's perfect for beginners.
- 40 automatic stitches
- 5 x 1-step automatic buttonhole
- Drop-in bobbin and electronic speed control
- Backlit LCD panel
- Free-arm flatbed and adjustable stitch lengths and widths
- Dial thread tension control
- Fully electronic stitch selection
- Two needle positions - left and middle allows accurate needle positions
- Bobbin winder
- Forward and reverse sewing
- 7-point feed dog allows sewing of lightest fabrics
- Tool kit containing sewing accessories
- 3-year manufacturer guarantee
- H 49.5, W 27.3, L 40.4 cm
- Brother FS40 sewing machine
- Weekly Price
- From £3.10 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
- Low stock selling fast
- 1-1 of 1