MODEL NO: CYT55
The second gent’s bike in the Coyote range is the Nebraska, it's the big brother to the entry level Seattle. Featuring the same distinctive high tensile steel frame with a profiled down tube for extra stiffness, geometry ideal for entry level off-road and trail/road riding. Coyote suspension forks help smooth out the bumps to prevent fatigue. Drivetrain components are from the market leader Shimano and are a slight upgrade over the Seattle.
- Model Type : Gents front suspension 21 speed mountain bike.
- Frame Construction : High tensile steel frame with profiled down tube. Rear mudguard and carriers bosses.
- Forks : Coyote suspension (elastomer spring) with mudguard bosses
- Wheel Size : 26".
- Gear System : 21 speed indexed gears with Shimano EZ-Fire STI selection.
- Shimano tourney TX rear derailleur.
- Shimano Tourney front mech.
- Shimano 7 speed 14/28 freewheel.
- Silver 42/32/24T triple chain set with black 170mm crank arms.
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification : 36 spoke Coyote 354 double wall deep profile white rims.
- Front and rear black solid spindle hubs.
- Coyote 26 X 2.2 drive specific off-road black wall tyres.
- Brakes : Front and rear alloy V type brakes. Shimano STI alloy levers with reach adjust facility
- Handlebar and Stem : Alloy Ahead stem with MTB riser bars.
- Additional : Coyote comfort saddle with matching grips. Black seatpost with alloy allen key clamp
- Frame Colour : Green
- Fork : Black
- Weight : 15.6kg.
- Condition : Brand new sealed in manufacturers box.