- 1-1 of 1
Diamondback Racing Blackout mens bike.
The Diamondback Racing Blackout mens bike is perfect for riding in rough terrain, thanks to a lightweight but tough alloy frame.
- 21 speed Shimano Revoshift
- Front mechanical disc brake with 160 mm rotor
- Rear alloy V-brake with alloy/resin levers
- Black alloy double wall rims with 9 x 4 spoke pattern
- Black alloy oversize bar
- Black alloy A-head stem
- Dual density grips
- Mountain bike saddle
- 18 inch Polished alloy full suspension frame
- Suspension fork
- Suitable for inside leg 28-33 inch
- Diamondback Racing Blackout mens bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
- Weekly Price
- From £3.70 per week
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1