Trade in your old vacuum and save on this product between 10th September and 28th October 2014. Terms & conditions apply.
DC39 Multi Floor is a full-size Dyson cylinder vacuum with Ball™ technology.
It turns on the spot and more easily follows the user’s path. A central steering mechanism provides greater control.
The Musclehead™ tool automatically self-adjusts across all floor types, and has a low profile for cleaning under furniture. When the cleaner head moves across carpet, the pile agitates a surface recognition switch. This lifts the brushes, exposing the carpet to the dual channel edges that remove dirt trapped within the weave.
Dyson cyclones remove more dirt than any other cyclone. DC39 Multi Floor has Radial Root Cyclone™ technology with remodelled airways to maximise suction power. And it has been engineered for reduced noise levels.
No bag. No loss of suction. No more awkward moves.
DYSON helpline: 0800 298 0298.
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology – maximises suction power.
- Musclehead™ tool – automatically adjusts brush height for all floor types.
- Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- The only cylinder vacuum with an articulated steering mechanism.
- Engineered for reduced noise levels.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- On-board Combination and Stair tools.
- No extra costs – no replacement bags or filters to buy.
- 5 year guarantee – parts and labour.
|Product Description||Dyson DC39 Multi floor - vacuum cleaner - canister|
|Product Type||Vacuum cleaner|
|Operating Radius||10 m|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.5 cm x 10.2 cm x 14.2 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is