Microsoft Office 365 University Subscription 4-year*
- In Stock
Microsoft Office 365 University gives you all your essential applications, plus cloud services that let you access your Office files and settings from virtually anywhere.
Best value for higher education students who want Office on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs. Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
What it includes:
• Install on up to 2 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
• The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
• An extra 20 GB of online storage in SkyDrive (27 GB total) for anywhere access to your documents.
• 60 minutes of Skype™ calls to phones in 40+ countries every month.
• Full, streamable versions of Office on any PC with Office on Demand.
• Convenient four year subscription with automatic upgrades.
Now your Office works where you do – on campus or off.
• Be more productive with a full version of Office.
• Sign in to get Office on your PC and Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
• Sign in to your Microsoft account to get to your documents, applications, and settings.
• Latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating is easier.
• Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
• Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Please note: For University and college students, faculty and staff only. Proof of eligibility required after purchase to use this software.
Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £62.00
Microsoft Surface 2 Tegra 4 Processor, 2Gb RAM, 64Gb Hard Drive, Wi-Fi, 10.6 inch Touchscreen Tablet with Office - Silver
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Microsoft Surface 2 tablet gives you a host of great features, including a 10.6 inch HD display and full Office suite.
There's an integrated kickstand which can be used in 2 positions depending on what works best for you.
With a 10.1 inch full HD touch screen (1920 x 1080 resolution), you can watch video and movies in stunning detail, with built-in stereo speakers giving you outstanding sound.
A quad core processor, Windows RT operating software and 2Gb RAM ensures everything happens fast – surf the net, download a movie, play a game, keep up with your social networking and much more.
There's 64Gb of storage built in and it can be expanded by up to 64Gb using the microSD card slot for all your music, games, video and eBooks.
A rear-facing 5 megapixel camera is perfect for shooting photos and video, while the front-facing camera is ideal for video chats and selfies.
Office 2013 RT gives you touch-optimised versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Connect accessories with a full-size USB 3.0 port and Bluetooth™ 4.0. The Surface 2 is also just 8.9mm thin, yet offers up to 10 hours of video playback.
- Quad core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor
- 2Gb RAM
- 64Gb storage expandable by up to 64Gb using microSD card slot
- Windows RT 8.1 OS
- 10.6 inch ClearType IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080)
- Wi-Fi only
- 5 Mp rear camera, 3.5 Mp front camera
- 1x USB 3.0, Micro HDMI
- NVIDIA ULP GeForce Graphics
- H 211, W 378, D 52 mm
- Weight: 680g
- Microsoft Surface 2 10.6-inch tablet
Windows 8 is built on the rock-solid foundation of Windows 7, but it’s been improved on all fronts. You can install Windows 8 on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7, and you’ll love how it works on new devices, too. Windows 8 was designed with Windows 7 apps in mind, because you probably have older apps you need to use.
Cloud-connected with your Microsoft account
Sign in to your Windows 8 device with your Microsoft account and you’re immediately connected to the people, files and settings you care about. Your PC comes to life with all the things that make Windows yours, including your Start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favourites.
You can connect your favourite services to your Microsoft account, too, like Hotmail, Messenger, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. And you can immediately get to your photos, docs and other files, whether they’re on SkyDrive, Facebook, Flickr or other services.
It's all about the apps
In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse great apps, all grouped in easy-to-find categories. We highlight great apps for you and provide quick access to frequently downloaded apps. You can also see how other people have rated apps. You’ll always know what’s interesting, new and popular. You won’t have to worry about buying something you don’t want because you can try before you buy, if the app supports it. If you try an app and like it, you can buy it and continue using the full app with no interruption. You won’t waste time or lose your place.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence.
What's new in PowerPoint 2013
Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
More choices for getting started
Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
New, improved presenter tools
Hassle-free Presenter View
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- Use Presenter View on one monitor Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View without hooking up anything else.
- Zoom in on a slide Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on charts, diagrams, or whatever you want to emphasize for your audience.
- Jump to a slide Use Slide Navigator to browse to other slides in the presentation.
- Automatic set up PowerPoint can automatically sense your computer setup and choose the right monitor for Presenter view.