Steps to redeem your free Fitbit Flex
Go to Windows Phone Store
Search for the Fitbit Gift app
Download then launch the app
Input your name, email address and postal address
Your Fitbit is on its way to you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Qualifying Purchase refers to the purchase you need to make to take part in this offer.
Register refers to downloading the Fitbit Gift app from the Windows Phone Store, installing it on a Qualifying Device, launching the app, and accepting these Terms and conditions (T&C).
Qualifying Purchase and Offer
1. Buy a Nokia Lumia 735, 830 or 930 (each a Qualifying Device) and get a free Fitbit Flex worth £99
2. This offer only applies to original purchases by consumers of the specified Nokia Lumia smartphone models from Participating Retailers in the UK and Republic of Ireland made between 12th January 2015 and 31st March 2015 and is restricted to two Qualifying Purchases for each household.
3. Offer only available while stocks last.
4. To take part in the offer you must be at least 18 years old and a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
5. This offer excludes employees of Microsoft and their families or participating retailers, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
6. The offer is only valid in the UK and Republic of Ireland and is not for resale.
7. There are no cash or other alternatives available; however, in exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value or to terminate this offer when Fitbit Flex supplies are no longer available. The Promoter shall attempt to fulfil black Fitbit Flex, but shall not be responsible if colour availability requires a substitute colour to be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Registrations that appear to be fraudulent, incomplete or invalid.
How to Register your Qualifying Purchase and redeem your voucher
1. To Register your Qualifying Purchase, switch on your Lumia, then go directly to the Windows Phone Store and search Fitbit Gift. Download and launch this app.
2. Follow the instructions in the Gift app to register your Qualifying Purchase. You will be asked to accept these Terms and Conditions, and input your name, email address and postal address. Registration must be completed before 15th April 2015. The Promoter will not accept any claims after this date.
3. The FREE Fitbit Flex is intended to be delivered within 28 days of Registration to the UK or Republic of Ireland address provided by you, however please note that in the event of extensive demand there might be a delay with the delivery of accessories.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all Registrations and to refuse to award the Fibit Flex or withdraw entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
5. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions.
7. Participating retailers: Vodafone, EE, Virgin, 3, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco, Expansys, Clove, Amazon, Argos, Shop Direct (Littlewoods, Very), Brighthouse, Sainsburys, Asda, Jersey Telecom, Dabs, Ebuyer, Mobile Phones Direct, A1 / Go Mobile, Sure (Jersey and Guernsey), Fonehouse, Chitter Chatter, ULM, Meteor Ireland, O2 Ireland, 3 Ireland, Vodafone Ireland. Microsoft reserves the right to exclude Lumia 735s, 830s, and 930s bought from other retailers.
8. The Promoter is Nokia UK Ltd., a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobile, The Broadgate Tower, Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
By participating in this offer, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Help line number: 0844 409 6620. Helpline open hours are 9:00 17:30 Monday to Friday. Calls are handled by A-Novo Ltd on behalf of Microsoft.
Great savings on mobile phones from the biggest brands
Check out our extensive collection of mobile phones featuring very latest models, providing you with state of the art communications to keep in touch with your friends, family, work and wider world in general. We have smartphones from the likes of Apple, BlackBerry, Samsung and HTC enabling you to control all your social circles from the palm of your hand, while classic mobiles from the brands like Nokia and Motorola offer simple solutions for people who use their phone in a more conventional way.
112 products from
rated 4.5 out of 5 based on
1534 customer reviews.