Playstation 3 Lego: Marvel Super Heroes
- In Stock
Prepare for a truly epic battle between good and evil with Lego Marvel Super Heroes for the PS3.
Nick Fury is getting together a team of heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from the threat of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. Making stunning use of your console's superb graphics ability, you'll be amazed by the spectacular visuals.
You can unlock more than 100 characters from the Marvel Universe, including fan favourites like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus!
Lego Marvel Superheroes packs in a plethora of super-cool character abilities, combat-like action sequences, epic battle scenes, puzzle-solving and a unique story told with playful Lego humour.
Age from 7 years.
Playstation 3 Grand Theft Auto V
- Delivery by 08 September
Take the ride of your life in Grand Theft Auto V for PS3.
Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious title in the series to date, with a world bigger than GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption and GTA San Andreas combined.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Playstation 3 Watch Dogs
- In Stock
Playstation 3 Watch Dogs drops you into a world where technology can be both your greatest weapon and your greatest enemy. Pre-order ready for release on November 11.
After catching the eye of DedSec, a notorious hacker group fighting for freedom and security in the digital age, Aiden Pearce receives an encoded message:
Former Umeni engineers rotted in prison while the suits turned Umeni Technologies into a billion dollar operation. Now these engineers are free and working with DedSec. Help us expose the suits, and you will be rewarded.
Pearce must use his knowledge of Chicago complex ctOS network to discover digital vulnerabilities in Umeni Technologies security network. Once secured, DedSec will use this access to upload a virus. The resulting virus will expose the companys cooked books and fraudulent CEO. Having earned DedSecs trust, Pearces control of the city will only grow stronger.
- Chase your targets through 3 city districts
- Breach networks and infiltrate a secure building
- Steal sensitive data and upload to DedSec
- Install DedSecs spyware to Umeni Tech
EXTRA CONTENT includes:
- 4 additional missions (CTRL, ALT, DELETE, and SHUT DOWN) for 60 minutes of additional gameplay.
- A unique White Hacker Outfit
- A Hacking Boost named Superior Capacity, unlocked upon completion of the missions, which gives you one additional Battery Slot allowing the player to extend his hacking possibilities.
- A deeper knowledge of DedSec, a powerful faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.
TALES OF XILLIA 2 focuses on the events a year after the climactic end of TALES OF XILLIA. Players assume the role of Ludger Kresnik, a young man with a zest of cooking who lives with his older brother and his cat, named Rollo. On his way to his first day at work for a local cafeteria he runs into a young girl named Elle Marta and the two soon become involved in an accident that will change both of their lives forever.
TALES OF XILLIA 2 focuses its story theme around the concept of choice, which is also expressed heavily in the games overall gameplay mechanics. Throughout Ludgers journey the player will be able to decide how he reacts to various characters and situations. These choices can cause the story to branch out into different paths depending on the players decisions.
Playstation 3 Lego The Hobbit with FREE Downloadable Content
- In Stock
Explore Middle Earth and help Bilbo Baggins track down the villainous Smaug in Lego The Hobbit for PlayStation 3.
From the makers of the hugely popular Lego The Lord of the Rings, this brilliant game has been inspired by the first 2 films in The Hobbit Trilogy: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug.
Join Bilbo as he leaves the comfort of the Shire on a journey through Middle Earth to help the Dwarves reclaim their lost Kingdom of Erebor inside the Lonely Mountain.
Visit key locations from the films, join in fun treasure quests, mine for gems, discover loot and craft powerful magical items or build immense new Lego structures.
Play as your favourite characters like Bilbo, Gandalf and the Dwarves. Collect, combine and forge new items in the blacksmith shop. For even more fun you can even play with family and friends using wireless play!
Pre order now for free downloadable content!
Character Pack 1 - Side Quest Character Pack
New surprise characters await when you take time to explore the hidden secrets of Middle-earth! Take command of a LEGO Big Figure River Troll or Girion, a brave Lord of Dale. The noble Thranduilís elk will offer you transport wherever you desire, or you can charge into battle with the fearless Dwarf soldier. Ever wonder what a Wizard does on his day off? Enjoy the simpler pleasures in life with Sarumanís Day Off.
- River Troll (Big Figure)
- Thranduilís elk (Transportation Figure)
- Dwarf Soldier
- Girion (Minifig)
- Sarumanís Day Off
- Dwarf Merchant Lady
Age from 7 years.
Playstation 3 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Delivery by 17 November
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it's too late.
- Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym
- Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more
- Unique storyline with new plots and twists - Surprising disguises, Brainiac's mind control ability, and the power of the Lantern rings bring a whole new twist to characters you thought you knew
- Hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code
- Bat-tastic Gadget Wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character's suits and abilities
- Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers
With five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders, MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship. Take to the track as a rookie rider and rise to the top of the championship in an exciting career mode or place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP legend in the brand new Championship Events mode. Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP 14 which contains all of the content of MotoGP 13 with twice the detail, or head online and compete in four game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet - five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders
- Experience the exhilarating racing experience like never before with improved bike physics and control
- Rise from the lower class right to the top in the exciting new career mode
- The Real Events features lets you relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode
- MotoGP 14 contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects
Venom New Vibration Headset
- Delivery by
Hear, absorb, feel the vibe: Venom's Vibration Headset XT brings you the next generation in immersive sound. Featuring vibration technology, the rich bass sound will immerse you in the game like never before. Designed for superior sound clarity, the Vibration Headset XT is ergonomically constructed for comfort and maximum gameplay; control functions facilitate intuitive adjustments.
- 40mm Speaker Drivers - superior sound clarity to enhance your gaming experience
- 30mm Vibration Speaker Drivers - featuring rich bass and vibration technology to fully immerse you into the game like never before
- Inline Volume Control Unit - ergonomically designed control for in-game volume adjustments, online chat audio and vibration sensitivity
- Soft Cushioned Headband and Ear Cups - for maximum comfort during gameplay
- Neon Power LED Ear Cups - LED indicator gives power status
- Adjustable Flexible Microphone - fully adjustable microphone for live in-game chat; detachable for easy storage
- 3.85m Cable - with USB, RCA connectors and 2.5mm jack
- UNIVERSAL - Compatible with PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac
With a huge mix of more than 90 fun characters and 15 awesome levels, The Lego Movie Videogame for PlayStation 3 is the ultimate Lego adventure!
Step into the world of Emmet on PS3, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world.
Guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant - a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
The game features over 90 characters as seen in the film including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja and Gandalf in 15 exciting levels. Smash bricks in a game environment made of LEGO.
Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build things, and journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land and more.
Enjoy a brand new animation style just like in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets. You can also play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
- The Lego Movie Videogame for PlayStation 3
- Characters include Batman, Superman and Gandalf
- Smash Lego bricks and build new objects
- Journey through 15 levels
- Multiplayer action
- For age 7 and above
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £14.00
Playstation 3 4Gamers Officially Licensed PS3 CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset
- In Stock
The premium 4Gamers CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset comes with an excellent range of features and benefits for both casual and serious online gamers.
High quality 40mm neodymium speaker drivers produce excellent stereo sound, while dual volume control allows separate chat and game adjustment, so can set them to the levels you're most comfortable with. A built-in powered amplifier provides superior audio quality.
Swivel styled lightweight ear cups, breathable soft fibre ear cushions and a padded headband provide maximum comfort, while the flexible microphone includes a mute facility.
The 4Gamers CP-PRO2 Comm Play Stereo Gaming Headset includes a Plug n Play AV connector allowing quick and easy connection the PS3 system, with a 4m (oxygen-free copper) connection cable and a drawstring storage pouch.4GAMERS helpline: 800 5871102.
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Playstation 3 Alien: Isolation™
- Delivery by 07 October
Discover if you have what it takes to survive with Alien: Isolation, a gripping new survival horror for the PS3.
Set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger, you must battle against a clever and deadly alien on Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space.
Under-powered and under-prepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.
Try to navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless enemy that uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on? You must improvise to survive as you live off your wits.
Set 15 years after the events of classic first Alien movie, Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
Alien: Isolation for the PS3 also features a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust, where betrayal and death lurk around every corner!
Age from 18 years.