Football Manager Classic 2014 allows you to put your skills to the test wherever and whenever you want. As for the very first time cross-save compatibility allows you to start a career on PC, Mac & Linux (FMC Mode) and continue on PS Vita, or vice versa. Take control of any club from over 100 leagues across 51 nations, with a total database of over 160,000 players from around the world and take to the field to play out games using FM's acclaimed 3D match engine.
Developed by the team that created Dynasty Warriors, this new franchise casts players in the role of the demon-fighting warrior, known as a Slayer. Starting from the Utakata Village headquarters where they will accept quests, players will venture out to battle monstrous and deadly Oni (demons) before they destroy all of humanity.
Players can select party members from a supporting cast of characters, or join together with up to three other players through ad-hoc mode.
- Hunt for Adventure: Action adventure gameplay with a hunting theme and fantasy-themed historical Japanese setting
- Slash! Pierce! Destroy!: Skillfully defeat monstrous and powerful Oni using the Targeted Destruction System to protect the human race from annihilation
- Choose your Weapon: Take on monsters with a sword, bow, Kusari-gama, or other weapons
- Customize your Character: Select from a variety of features to create a unique Slayer
- Slay in a Pack: Up to 4 players can play together in Infrastructure Mode or through ad-hoc multiplayer gameplay
- Build your own Party: Select party members from a supporting cast of characters - or team up with friends for multiplayer sessions.