Nintendo 3DS Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
- In Stock
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a big, bustling, bonkers world of action, adventure, and just plain wackiness starring three BFF teenage characters that work together to keep their world FREE and safe. The story begins as the menacing ghosts escape from the über creepy Netherworld to invade PacWorld. These frightening ghosts, ghouls, and goblins wreak havoc on the population and cause nothing but trouble wherever they go! Pac and his pals rise to the challenge of protecting their home and embark on an epic battle. Pac and his pals team up to fight with all their might for what they believe in: Friendship, Freedom, and the Future!
- Pac-Man: He's the main character and hero. Family and friendship are very important to him. He is one of the only remaining YELLOW Pacworlders on the planet PacWorld!
- Spiral and Cylindria: Pac's two heroic best friends, Spiral is 'different' from other PacWorlders, and Cylindria appears very girlie and pink, but is surprisingly heroic/a strong female figure.
- Betrayus: Really Bad Guy ruling the Netherworlds with ghosts, ghouls, dinosaurs and endless other ghostly characters.
Age from 7 years.
Nintendo 3DS Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures 2
- Delivery by 03 October
New Worlds. New Friends. New Power Ups. The gang is back! Following the colourful characters and world of the PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 will feature PAC- MAN, Spiral and Cylindria in an all-new storyline as they defend PacWorld from the ghoulish army of Lord Betrayus.
- New and Distant Worlds - Journey to Outer Space and back through time to Prehistoric World while still battling Betrayus and his ghoulish army in Pacworld and Netherworld
- New Characters - Encounter new friends and enemies from Seasons 1 and 2 of the hit Animation Series
- New and Improved Power Ups - Enjoy enhanced power ups from the first game along with brand new power ups helping PAC become larger than life!
WARNING: Use of the 3D feature by children aged 6 and under may cause vision damage. It is recommended that only children over 6 should use the system in 3D mode. If children aged 6 and under have access to the system, parents or legal guardians should restrict 3D images using the Parental Controls feature.Age from 7 years.