Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 will mark a new beginning for the popular series, with an all-new engine allowing for the most comprehensive advance for the Pro Evolution Soccer series since its inception. TrueBall Tech: This allows the player to trap or knock on a pass using the analogue stick with detailed barycentric physics determining the weight shift of the player and the height and speed of the pass, as to how the player’s body will automatically shape to receive it. Motion Animation Stability System: Simulates the bodily contact between multiple players within bespoke animations that segue seamlessly into each other. Dependent on factors such as their size and power, players will stumble but instantly recover if clipped. The Core: Visually PES 2014 will benefit from an incredible level of acuity, from the weave of the kits, through to facial movement, and a new animation process. Stadia will be faithful to real-life, with the entrances to the pitches recreated, crowds that move during the course of the game The new system also allows for a new light-mapping effect, adding a natural look to the proceedings. Team Play: Via the new game’s innovative Combination Play users can set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different off-the-ball runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available.
After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched.
A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions.
- Single-Player Campaign
- Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended and story-driven campaign
- Vehicles and Weapons
- Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation
- Shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms
- Physical Simulation and Improved Animations
- Take advantage of PhysX
- Supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system
- Rich and Authentic Environment
- Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data
- Multiplayer Gameplay
- Experience both cooperative and competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux
- Design and create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive mission editor
- Customizable soldier load - choose your uniform
Turtle Beach Official Universal Headset Stand for Xbox 360, Wii U, PS3 and PC
From £1.20 per week
- In Stock
Neatly have your Turtle Beach headset on display for the envy of your friends!