Playstation 3 The Last of Us with Optional 3 or 12 Months PSN Pass
From £0.75 per week
- £57.00 to £135.00
- In Stock
Journey through a post apocalyptic world in The Last Of Us on Playstation 3.
Take on the role of Joel, who is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone and across the devastated remains of America.
Explore a ruined, overgrown America reclaimed by nature, marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, all delivered in stunningly realistic graphics.
The Last Of Us is an intense character-driven narrative featuring a cast of intriguing characters that take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog's award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture and high-production values.
You'll have to develop strategies for how to survive enemy encounters as the Balance of Power AI system continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Enemy behaviour will vary based on numbers, what weapons you're carrying and whether you manage to surprise them.
Learn how to survive day-by-day: scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of found objects and compete with other survivors for limited supplies and ammo.
Age from 18 years.
- PS3 The Last of Us
- Explore post apocalyptic America
- Battle mutants and desperate survivors
- Artificial intelligence system adapts to your play
Playstation 3 Sniper Elite 3
From £0.45 per week
- Was £69.00
- Now £34.00
- Save £35.00
- Delivery by 27 June
Experience an assassination attempt like no other in this tense, exclusive pre-order mission for Sniper Elite III! Most historians will tell you Adolf Hitler committed suicide on April 30th 1945. Others believe he fell to a sniper bullet in the mountainous outskirts of Berlin as he ran for his life. But OSS agent and elite sniper Karl Fairburne knows the truth. After all. He's killed him more than once. Use stealth and distraction to infiltrate the German held city of Tobruk, 1942.
The question is will it make a difference. Featuring a greater focus on player agency/choice and expansive environments filled with opportunities for distinct play styles, and set in the exotic yet deadly terrain of North Africa during World War Two, Sniper Elite III sees American OSS agent Karl Fairburne deep behind Nazi lines, providing crucial sharpshooter skills as the Allies battle Germany's fearsome Tiger tanks across the Western Desert.
But it's not just the famed Afrika Korps that Karl has to worry about. He soon uncovers German plans to build wunderwaffe (wonder weapon) with the power to crush any Allied forces in its path, and turn the tide of the whole war. Age from 18 years.
- Adapt: Expansive environments allow the player to choose how they complete the mission, offering non linear multi routes, and more verticality than ever before, offering the freedom to take out the enemy by your own design
- Relocation: Sniper always needs an exit strategy
- Search the varied environments to create and discover opportunities that suit your play style: Sniper nests
Don Bradman Cricket 14 includes:
- 1. Career Mode - allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- 2. Unique Batting and Bowling Controls - giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- 3. A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- 4. Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- 5. A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height - imagine running in a 2m bowler to deliver that perfect bouncer!
- 6. Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- 7. Practice Nets - Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- 8. Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a day'splay.
- 9. The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customisation of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- 10. More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- 11. An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 - The legend continues
Playstation 3 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
From £0.90 per week
- Delivery by 28 November
Part of the mysterious twin game projects that form part five in the Metal Gear franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain continues the complex saga of the Snake soldier line, connecting storylines from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and the rest of the Metal Gear timeline.
Age from 18 years.
Players will battle fierce zombies as Yaiba, a Cyborg Ninja who will do anything to get revenge and stay alive. Cleaved in two, he is brought back to life with Cyber Technology. Brandishing his Ninja sword and the Mecha weapons in his Cyborg arm, he slaughters zombies with brutal, over the top abandon. Step into a stylized living comic book where stunning graphics depict a world gone mad.
Hordes of undead can only be stopped by Yaiba's willingness to use any means necessary to get the job done. Will he kill by turning his Cyborg arm into a razor chainsaw for slicing up undead or just rip off an opponent's arms to use as zombie nunchucks. Both possibilities fill Yaiba's heart with twisted laughter and the desire to kill more and more zombies! Age from 18 years.