Virgin Experience Days Manchester United Tour for Two
- In Stock
This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer to the club and its incredible history. Immerse yourself in the world's most famous club, experience the magnificent trophy room, test your skills on the interactive screens and enjoy the atmosphere inside the 'Theatre of Dreams'- it certainly is a day to remember. This is your unique chance to retrace the steps taken by some the the club's greatest legends, relive the glorious history of the unique venue and marvel at the splendour of this impressive stadium.
Sit in the heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand for a bird's eye view of the pitch, stand in the manager's spot in the dug out, sit in the Home changing room at your favourite player's peg and imagine the roar of the crowd as you emerge from the players' tunnel. Your guide will accompany you throughout, share their extensive knowledge and answer any questions you may have. You will receive a tour certificate as a memento of your visit. You will then be able to browse around the museum at your leisure, learn about the legends and relive the triumphs of Manchester United. A tour for two people at Old Trafford
- Entry into the museum
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Virgin Experience Days Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two
- In Stock
Indulge in a British tradition with this Virgin Experience Days Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two
Choose from a selection of charming venues across the UK, including elegant manor houses and contemporary city hotels. Whether it's a treat for yourself and a friend or a day out with your partner, it's a wonderful way to enjoy an iconic British pastime.
Your experience will include an afternoon tea of scones with cream and jam, delicate finger sandwiches, delicious cakes and plenty of tea. The menu of each experience varies depending on the locations.
Locations include Herefordshire - Holme Lacy, Nottinghamshire - Nr Ollerton, Warwickshire - Coventry, Bedfordshire - Biggleswade, Derbyshire - Derby, London - Oxford Street, London - Central London, London - Kensington, London - Leicester Square, London - Great Russell Street, London - Granville Place, North Yorkshire - Saltburn-by-the-sea, North Yorkshire - Harrogate, North Yorkshire - Harrogate, Yorkshire - Hull, Northumberland - Alnwick, County Durham - Chester Le Street, Lancashire - Preston, West Yorkshire - Denby Dale, Scotland - Stirling, Scotland - Troon, Scotland - Elgin, Scotland - Isle of Skye, Scotland - Edinburgh, Buckinghamshire - Burnham, Surrey - Horley, West Sussex - Bolney, Berkshire - Hungerford, Hampshire - Hayling Island, West Sussex - East Grinstead, Dorset - Bournemouth, Kent - Wilmington, Gloucestershire - Charingworth, Isle of Wight - Bembridge, Somerset - Chard, Wales - Denbighshire
The Virgin Experience Day Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two is vailable all year round. This indulgent treat makes a wonderful gift for a loved one or simply as a present for yourself and a friend so you can enjoy a sophisticated afternoon out.
Virgin Experience Days Warm Welcome One Night Break for Two
- In Stock
Warm Welcome One Night Break for Two
A fantastic excuse to make time for a relaxing night away with a great choice of warm and welcoming traditional British inns, coaching houses and hotels across England and Wales. Enjoy a cosy night's stay for two with a delicious breakfast the following morning - the perfect way to escape the pressures of daily life. Choose from a great selection of hostelries in town and country, many with lovely period features and all offering a warm and unpretentious welcome, so you can just kick back and relax.
One night bed and breakfast for two. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation Indemnity. On arrival at your chosen venue you will be welcomed by the warm and friendly staff. Once you have checked in you will be free to enjoy your stay and use the facilities which may vary depending on the venue chosen. Please check during the booking process what you're entitled to, as you may incur additional charges for some amenities.
- North Yorkshire
- Peak District
- South Yorkshire
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
Virgin Experience Days Extended Flying Lesson
- In Stock
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! You get one-to-one training with a Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor, and your flying time counts towards a Private Pilot's licence. This Extended option means you will be flying for a longer time and will have a more in-depth lesson. Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the plane, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back. Minimum age: 12 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) - Minimum height: 4 ft 10 inch (147 cm) - Maximum height: 6 ft 4 inch (193 cm) - Maximum weight: 12 stone at County Down, 16 stone at Leeds, 14 to 18 stone at other locations - You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. 40 locations across the UK and Southern Ireland.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Liverpool FC
- In Stock
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Virgin Experience Days Manchester City Tour for 2
- In Stock
Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your heros seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days.
The tour includes:
- A walk down the players tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans,
- The opportunity to take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player,
- Taking a stroll around the memorial garden,
- Visit the directors box and press conference facilities,
- Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game!
- Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game.
Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Man City fan would dream of.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
- Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days. Tours run everyday of the week, dependant on fixtures.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors.
Virgin Experience Days Paintballing for 4
- In Stock
Join forces with or pit your wits against friends, family or work colleagues in the exhilarating world of paintballing. The ultimate game of elimination and exhilaration.
Don a combat suit, load up on paint pellets and prepare for war in a thrill-packed event that has steadily grown in popularity in the UK.
Allow a full day for the experience and gameplay options may vary at different locations. This experience is available at 25 locations across England, Wales and Scotland.
The minimum age of participants in England and Wales is 15 and all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
The experience includes paintball part entry, equipment rental, semi-automatic paintball gun hire, 8-10 games per person, 100 paintballs, hot lunch at selected venues, and a experience gift pack.
- Experience is for 4 people
- Runs all year round
- Participants must be in good health
- Allow for a full-day duration
- Minimum age 15
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Ghost Hunting Experience for Two
- In Stock
Take part in an overnight ghost hunt at one of Britain's most haunted locations. Joined by experienced paranormal investigators and clairvoyant mediums, you'll have an experience to remember.This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher. Our ghost hunting experience will take you to one of Britain's most haunted locations where you'll meet our team of ghost hunters and a psychic medium.
After an exclusive supernatural history tour exploring the location's history and hauntings you'll then be briefed in how to use ghost hunting equipment. Through the night various activities will take place to ensure that you are in the most haunted areas of the location at all times. You can take part in various psychic experiments such as glass moving and dowsing as well as a final grandance in the most active part of the location. Our exciting ghost hunting experience is a packed night of activities including: Exclusive supernatural history tour. Use of the latest ghost hunting equipment. Psychic experiments. Ghost hunting vigils. Accompanied by a medium and paranormal investigator and vigils in the location's most haunted areas. The experience is available at over 120 locations throughout the year, with up to 35 available at any one time. The haunted locations across Britain including jails, castles, manor houses and historic venues.
Virgin Experience Days Comedy Night for 2
- In Stock
For a fun-filled evening of hilarity, the Virgin Experience Day Comedy Night for 2 is sure to be a hit.
This experience includes entrance for 2 to a comedy night at a range of venues around the country, all offering top-class acts for an unforgettable hilarious experience.
You and a guest will be treated to a full night of comedy acts with two or three top class comedians entertaining you with their finest material. You have 10 locations to choose from so you are sure to find a venue to suit you. Enjoy top performances from some of the countries finest stand up comedians and then why not stay on to enjoy the after-show party to dance the night away until the early hours.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book your comedy night.
Locations: Birmingham (Bar Risa & Jongleurs), Bristol, Leeds (Bar Risa & Tiger Tiger), London (Leicester Square, Camden), Nottingham, Reading.
- Minimum age: 21 (ID may be required on entry)
- Experience available mainly on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the year with occasional weekday shows
- Show will last approx 2 hours, with a 10-minute interval
- Entry will not be allowed after the show has started
- Voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date
- Food and drink are not included in the voucher however these can be purchased from the venue
Virgin Experience Days Lamborgini Thrill
- In Stock
The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborgini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassi and a 5 litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
- A briefing on safety and driving techniques.
- 3-6 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo depending on location.
- A presentation of a certificate as a momento of your experience.
- Experience Gift Pack including a personalised voucher and message card
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) (18 at Great Tew)
- You must hold a full manual driving licence (held for 1 year minimum at Great Tew) You must present your licence on the day of your experience, photocopies not accepted.
- Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington. 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
Locations: Staffordshire-Seighford. Leicestershire-Lutterworth. Warwickshire-Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon, Leicestershire-Prestwold Hall. Lincolnshire-Gainsborough. Yorkshire-Elvington. Oxfordshire-Great Tew. Kent-Lydden Hill. Surrey-Dunsfold, Surrey Chertsey, Wales-Anglesey Circuit.
Virgin Experience Days National Trust Day Out for 2
- In Stock
Discover the mystery of an historic house and garden or the fascination of an English castle or archaeological remains on your day out for two at a National Trust property. Top it off with a cream tea for two and remember your day with a commemorative book!
On the day of your visit to your first venue you will be admitted to the property using your admission pass. Your admission pass and car parking pass (which must be clearly displayed on your windshield on all visits) will be stamped with a start date after which you will have 31 days to visit as many National Trust properties as you wish. You can spend as long as you wish at the properties making use of the shops and tea rooms if available, don't forget to refresh yourselves using your Cream tea for two voucher! Over 300 locations available in the UK.
- Admission pass for two to a participating National Trust property valid for 31 days from your first visit.
- 'Cream Tea for Two' voucher to be used at one visit.
- Your choice of National Trust book
- A map guide to plan your visits.
- 20% discount for use in National Trust shops.
- Not all properties are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Once you have activated you pass it cannot be extended.
- Some properties do not have cream tea shops and some have parking that is council owned and therefore the parking pass will not be valid, we recommend you check before your visit with the property.
- Vouchers not valid on Bank Holidays
- Opening times vary.
Over 300 locations.