Lombardo Sestriere 600 Front Suspension Mountain Bike
From £10.01 per week
- Was £1,049.00
- Now £999.00
- Save £50.00
- In Stock
7005 Series aluminium hydroformed frame. Suntour XCM RL suspension fork. 27 speed Shimano Alivio gears. Shimano HG30 cassette. Shimano M486 hydraulic disc brakes. 26 inch Lombardo wheelset. Black profiled rims. Michelin Country off-road tyres. Alloy bars and A-head stem. Shimano M391 chainset. Frame size: 20.5 inch. Inside leg: 30-36 inch.LOMBARDO helpline: 01332 274242.
Lombardo Sestriere 500 Alloy 27 Speed Front Suspension Mens Bike
From £8.00 per week
- Was £869.00
- Now £799.00
- Save £70.00
- In Stock
Get away from it all and enjoy plenty of outdoor adventures with this Lombardo Sestriere 500 26 Inch Mens Bike.
The strong 7005 series aluminium frame is perfect for tackling rough terrain, along with the front suspension to make light work of bumpy trails. The 27 Shimano gears mean you can tailor it to suit your needs too, making the most of your leg power.
Hydraulic disc brakes are ideal for staying in complete control, even in wet conditions, and the 2.1 inch off-rad tyres give plenty of grip so you can head out into the wilderness no matter what the weather.
- 7005 series aluminium frame
- Suntour XCM RL suspension fork
- 27 speed Shimano alivio gears
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes
- 2.1in off-road tyres
- Alloy bars and A-head stem
- Lombardo Sestriere 500 Mens Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
Kenwood Titanium Chef Kitchen Machine - Gloss White
From £8.00 per week
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Take the elbow work out of food preparation with the Kenwood Titanium Chef KMC015 featuring a stylish glass bowl.
This versatile Kenwood kitchen machine features a powerful 1400 watt motor capable of tackling any job, from making pasta, to mixing a cake mix to liquidising.
Metal gears and increased motor power combine for optimum durability, reliability and strength. It also uses Kenwood's famous planetary mixing action to ensure all your ingredients are perfectly mixed in the 4.6-litre bowl, with no unstirred pockets.
Made from Borosilicate glass, the stylish new bowl is more resistant to the thermal stresses and strains it may face.
With variable speed and pulse options you can ensure optimum mixing whatever you are cooking up, with speed and power maintained regardless of load. Chop, slice, grate, whisk, knead, mix and blend – you can do the lot!
You can tackle a huge range of jobs thanks to supplied attachments of K beater, dough hook, balloon whisk, flexi beater, thermo resist blender and food processor. Additional attachments can also be purchased from the Kenwood website.
The Kenwood Titanium Chef is like an extra pair of hands in the kitchen, giving you the freedom to try new and complex recipes when you're feeling in the mood or simply easing the burden when you're doing labour-intensive recipes.
- 4.6 litre bowl
- Automatic electronic speed control
- Metal body, metal gears and powerful motor
- Unique planetary mixing action
- Splashguard with hinged pouring spout
- Kenwood KMC015 Titanium Chef kitchen machine
Horizon Fitness Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
From £7.81 per week
- Was £912.00
- Now £780.00
- Save £132.00
- In Stock
The Horizon Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer gives new heights in convenience! Not only does it provide a smooth elliptical motion they also have travel wheels and an incredible fold! The Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer boasts: Two-step foldiong frame, making it easy to store and move.New oversized pivoting pedals, adjust to match your natural range of motion and reduce joint stress. Ergo Flow: The adjustable pivoting system of the footplates provides a natural range of motion, helping reduce stress on lower limbs and maintenance of correct posture. 11 Programmes (Manual, 8 Preset Programmes, HRC and Watts) 5.8 LCD with Profile Display, 11 motivating programmes and Fully Customisable Feedback Windows ?Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, RPM and Watts Heart Rate Feedback: Contact Grips and Polar. Wireless Receiver User Weight Limit: 136 kg / 300 lbs Resistance Range: 16 Electronically Adjustable Resistance Levels Flywheel: 7 kg / 15.4 Ibs Tension Control: ECB Magnetic Brake Frame: Two-step folding frame, reinforced stainless steel. In use dimensions: 182 x 65 x 189 cm. 72 x 26 x 74. Folded Dimensions; 106 x 65 x 189 cm. Pedals: Oversized pivoting pedals. Product Weight: 63 kg / 139 lbs. Warranty: Lifetime Frame / Brake, 3years parts and labour (With Horizon).
6061 Series Aluminium Frame with Integrated Headset. Suntour XCM NL Suspension Forks. (80 mm). 24-speed Shimano Gears with M310 Shimano Shifters. Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Lombardo Wheelset with Profiled Alloy Rims. 2.1 inch Off-road Tyres. Alloy Chainset. Frame Size: 19 inch. Inside Leg 29-34 inch.LOMBARDO helpline: 01332 274242
The Horizon Oxford 4 Rower is ideal for all types and levels of user, the Oxford 4 Air Rower is one of the most effective full-body workout products. The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience. Offering Comfort, control and convenience in your own home!
- The Oxford 4 Rower offers: Comfort - Ergonomic, durable seat ensures a comfortable workout for all users.
- Control - The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience.
- Convenience - Vertical fold-up design offers a space saving solution.
- The LCD console displays workout feedback, and is complimented by a wireless heart rate sensor. Feedback: Count, Time, Pulse, Distance, Calories, Strokes/min.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Polar Chip Receiver.
- User Weight Limit: 159 kg/350 lb.
- Resistance: Air.
- Seat: Comfort seat on aluminium guide rail.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Cord: Nylon/Cotton mix pull cord.
- Foot Plates: Large pedals for maximum support.
- Handle Bar: Easy grip wooden handle.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame.
- In-use dimensions: L 250, W 50, H 66 cm.
- Folded dimensions: L 110, W 50, H 163 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg/77 lb.