Mason Cash Cake Cover Set (4 piece)
From £1.30 per week
- Was £35.00
- Now £26.00
- Save £9.00
- In Stock
Set comprises of:
- 1 x 35 cm non stick rolling pin - perfect for working on large quantities of sugar paste the non stick properties minimises the use of dusting materials eg icing sugar.
- 1 x icing smoother - perfect for smoothing and polishing sugar paste icing to give cakes a professional finish.
- 1 x 32cm angled spatula, - soft grip handle, angled blade to keep fingers away from icing, ideal for smoothing icing onto larger cakes.
- Mason cash 3 crimpers are ideal for designing patterns and embossing and decorating freshly molded sugar paste or almond paste.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Mason Cash Cane Mixing Bowl
From £1.20 per week
- Was £32.00
- Now £24.00
- Save £8.00
- In Stock
Mason Cash Cane Mixing Bowl - H 14, D 29 cm
If you aspire to be a truly great British baker, a quality mixing bowl is essential. This Cane mixing bowl from Mason Cash displays all the quality and tradition you'd expect from a brand that's been crafting kitchenware for more than 200 years.
With a design that harks back to the styles found in the English kitchens of yesteryear, this traditionally glazed earthenware mixing bowl has a generous size and raised edge to help limit splashes and spills when you're whipping, folding or fluffing your next gourmet creation.
H 14, D 29 cm
- Mason Cash Cane mixing bowl
- Glazed earthenware
- Raised design
- Traditionally style and biscuit colourway
Mason Cash Silicone Pastry Mat
From £0.90 per week
- Was £25.00
- Now £18.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
The mat is ideal for rolling a range of edible materials such as dough pastry and fondant icing. The accurate measurement rings and guide lines ensure your pastry or fondant is accurately sized. It can be placed directly in the oven to line baking trays. A flexible non stick surface and non slip base makes it a perfect tool for any home baker. Item is dishwasher safe. Do not use over direct heat or flames do not use under the grill. Oven safe to 240° celcius/464°F or gas mark 8. Rolls flat for easy storage.