Furniture Insurance available:
3 Year Protection £14.00
Kidspace New Metro 3-Drawer Bedside Cabinet
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Kidspace New Metro 3-drawer Bedside Table with White Frame and Contrasting Coloured Fronts
Optional home assembly service*
A fresh take on our classic Metro range of kids bedroom furniture, this new version features a clean white frame and contrasting fronts to the bottom 2 drawers.
These fun pastel colours will splash a little colour and personality into your child's bedroom, and you can choose from purple and blue options.
Finished with white handles and sturdy bun feet, the bedside table is fitted with easy-glide metal drawer runners so that they open and close smoothly (even when stuffed full!).
To ensure new furniture is suitable for your home, please remember to measure your available space before ordering.
H 59, W 41, D 40 cm
Matching kids bedroom furniture is available to add separately.
- Kidspace New Metro bedside table
- White frame
- Contrasting coloured fronts
- White handles; sturdy bun feet
- Easy-glide metal drawer runners
- Home assembly (assembly service available)
* For an additional charge per item we’ll put your furniture together in your home so you don’t have to. Simply add this product to your basket, then visit item number 369XL and add that to your basket.Colours: White/Blue, White/Purple/Pink.
Please note: assembly service is not available to residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands
Furniture Assembly Service for Bedside Cabinets, Lamp Tables and Coffee Tables
- In Stock
Assembly Service for Bedside Cabinets, Lamp Tables and Coffee Tables.
Too busy to assemble your new furniture? Let us put it together while you put your feet up!
For an additional charge per item we'll send an assembly team to your home after your furniture has been delivered. They’ll then put it together so that it fits and functions the way it was designed to.
To help you understand how the process works, here’s what you can expect after you’ve placed your order:
- You’ll receive a call from our assembly team to let you know they’ve received your order
- They’ll give you a reference number and ask you to call back once your furniture arrives
- When you call back they’ll arrange a time to visit your home
- Our team will visit your home and assemble the furniture in your room of choice
Please note: we regret that this service is not available for residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands.