Service Guarantee available:
2 Year Protection £62.00
Microsoft Surface 2 Tegra 4 Processor, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb Hard Drive, Wi-Fi, 10.6 inch Touchscreen Tablet with Office - Black
From £4.73 per week
- In Stock
The Microsoft Surface 2 tablet gives you a host of great features, including a 10.6 inch HD display and full Office suite.
There's an integrated kickstand which can be used in 2 positions depending on what works best for you.
With a 10.1 inch full HD touch screen (1920 x 1080 resolution), you can watch video and movies in stunning detail, with built-in stereo speakers giving you outstanding sound.
A quad core processor, Windows RT operating software and 2Gb RAM ensures everything happens fast – surf the net, download a movie, play a game, keep up with your social networking and much more.
There's 32Gb of storage built in and it can be expanded by up to 64Gb using the microSD card slot for all your music, games, video and eBooks.
A rear-facing 5 megapixel camera is perfect for shooting photos and video, while the front-facing camera is ideal for video chats and selfies.
Office 2013 RT gives you touch-optimised versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Connect accessories with a full-size USB 3.0 port and Bluetooth™ 4.0. The Surface 2 is also just 8.9mm thin, yet offers up to 10 hours of video playback.
- Quad core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor
- 2Gb RAM
- 32Gb storage expandable by up to 64Gb using microSD card slot
- Windows RT 8.1 OS
- 10.6 inch ClearType IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080)
- Wi-Fi only
- 5 Mp rear camera, 3.5 Mp front camera
- 1x USB 3.0, Micro HDMI
- NVIDIA ULP GeForce Graphics
- H 211, W 378, D 52 mm
- Weight: 680g
- Microsoft Surface 2 10.6-inch tablet
Microsoft Office Mac Home Business 2011
From £2.87 per week
- In Stock
Design and deliver beautiful presentations with ease and confidence.
Impress them with your presentation skills
Presenter View. Stay organized with new behind-the-scenes tools, so you can keep your presentation focused and your audience tuned in.
Slide Zoom. Direct your audience’s attention right to your point. Zoom in on a diagram, chart, or graphic with a couple of clicks, and zoom out just as smoothly.
Slide Navigator. While in Presenter View, your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
Auto-extend. When you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides and Presenter View automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with equipment.
Design unique and compelling presentations
Start Screen. Jump-start your creative process by browsing the new wide-screen themes displayed when PowerPoint opens.
Theme Variants. Give your design the look you want. Apply design variations with a click.
Alignment Guides. Add a designer’s touch. Intuitively align shapes, text boxes, videos on your slides.
Merge Shapes. Create your own shapes and customized icons with the Union, Combine, Fragment, Intersect, and Subtract tools.
Work together to make your presentation shine
Simplified Sharing. Share work with confidence. Your presentations are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.
ReplyComment. Keep track of the conversation. Place and reply comments right next to the slide area you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
From £2.87 per week
- In Stock
Manage life and work more efficiently with access to your documents online.
The newest from Office.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on 1 PC.
What it includes:
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for business and household use.
- One-off purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
Work through your to-do list faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimised for touch, pen and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualise data quickly and effectively in Excel.