- 1-1 of 1
10 minutes of vibration exercise on the Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate equals 1 hour of normal exercise!
Reduce fat and tone up to improve muscle definition – if used correctly, the Motive Vibro Plate provides a major time saving compared to normal workouts, allowing you to reach your goals quicker.
The built-in computer offers 3 preset programmes and 50 levels of oscillating speed that are great for building fitness, helping flexibility, circulation, hormone secretion, metabolic rate, muscle development and fatty tissue reduction.
Vibration training is popular among top athletes and NASA astronauts as an effective and efficient in achieving muscular development and flexibility, plus a reduction of fatty tissue.
The Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate can also be used to help with aches and pains or as an effective warm-down after a workout. High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps.
3 screen LED with programme modes - body mass index value, speed and time (minutes/seconds) modes. 1.5HP constant rated DC motor with a micro processor based PWM (Pulse Width Modulator) motor controller.
- 3 user programmes with body fat scan (body mass index)
- 300 watt motor with 50 levels of oscillating speed
- High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps
- Integral 3 function monitor
- Robust tubular steel frame
- Rear frame deck support and transportation wheels
- Rubberised 4-point support
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg (18.89 stones)
- H 120, W 73.5, L 69.5 cm
- Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate
- Weekly Price
- From £4.90 per week
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1