Embark on your own unique adventure through a papercraft world that you can hold in the palm of your hand in Tearaway – a buddy adventure like no other!
Tearaway was created specifically for PS Vita by Media Molecule, the team behind LittleBigPlanet, and they've come up with another child-friendly winner with a beautifully crafted 3D open environment built completely out of paper that behaves with the real world physics of actual paper!
Tearaway is a buddy-movie style adventure, between the you and a papercraft messenger from another dimension. The Messenger is controlled with the PS Vita sticks and face-buttons, but whenever they need some more dramatic help, you player can reach into the PS Vita and effect the papery-world, sometimes in tactile creative ways and sometimes in dramatically destructive methods.
Your real world surroundings can appear in-game through the use of the PS Vita camera. The microphone will also allow you to breathe storms and wield the voice of god into the paper land!
Your own fingertips can even push up into the environment to come to their messenger aid via rear touch, or unfold areas of scenery with the front touch.
Tearaway playfully blends the real world with the game world, allowing you to see elements of their your lives appearing inside the game, whilst being rewarded with real papercraft elements to print out and make as you progress.
Age from 3 years.
You are the Resistance on PlayStation Vita. ïExperience day one of the Chimera invasion of the United States of America through the eyes of everyday hero and New York City fireman, Tom Riley.
- Take part in action packed multiplayer battles via PlayStation Network with up to seven of your friends.
- Play Resistance in an entirely new way using a range of the PlayStation Vita systems capabilities.
- Age from 16 years.
With five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders, MotoGP 14 is the only game that offers the thrilling experience of the MotoGP Official championship. Take to the track as a rookie rider and rise to the top of the championship in an exciting career mode or place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP legend in the brand new Championship Events mode. Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP 14 which contains all of the content of MotoGP 13 with twice the detail, or head online and compete in four game types including the all-new Split Battle mode.
- The most expansive MotoGP game yet - five bike classes, 18 tracks and more than 100 riders
- Experience the exhilarating racing experience like never before with improved bike physics and control
- Rise from the lower class right to the top in the exciting new career mode
- The Real Events features lets you relive the best moments of the MotoGP 13 season
- Place yourself in the shoes of a real MotoGP rider in the Championship Events mode
- Four online game types including the all-new Split Battle mode
- MotoGP 14 contains all of the content of MotoGP 13, with twice the level of detail
- Immerse yourself in the world of MotoGP with new dynamic lighting, and realistic 3D sound effects
Developed by the team that created Dynasty Warriors, this new franchise casts players in the role of the demon-fighting warrior, known as a Slayer. Starting from the Utakata Village headquarters where they will accept quests, players will venture out to battle monstrous and deadly Oni (demons) before they destroy all of humanity.
Players can select party members from a supporting cast of characters, or join together with up to three other players through ad-hoc mode.
- Hunt for Adventure: Action adventure gameplay with a hunting theme and fantasy-themed historical Japanese setting
- Slash! Pierce! Destroy!: Skillfully defeat monstrous and powerful Oni using the Targeted Destruction System to protect the human race from annihilation
- Choose your Weapon: Take on monsters with a sword, bow, Kusari-gama, or other weapons
- Customize your Character: Select from a variety of features to create a unique Slayer
- Slay in a Pack: Up to 4 players can play together in Infrastructure Mode or through ad-hoc multiplayer gameplay
- Build your own Party: Select party members from a supporting cast of characters - or team up with friends for multiplayer sessions.
Get ready for some fun on the run as the hunt for Invizimals goes anywhere and everywhere. Tiny and mysterious, these creatures live all around us but only your PS Vita can see them. Track Invizimals through your garden, on the bus or in the playground, capturing your favourites to build a collection of 140 classic and new creatures. Link up with players of Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom on PS3 via the Cross-Play feature, stage frenzied four-player battles and trade even more Invizimals.