Quinny Zapp Xtra 2 Pushchair
From £3.40 per week
- £339.00 to £345.00
- Low stock, selling fast
This compact and lightweight Quinny Zapp Xtra 2 Stroller can easily fold away so you can pop it in the boot of your car when you’re heading out for the day.
Suitable from the age of 6 months up to 15 kg (approximately 3 years) the seat unit can be removed and placed underneath the folded frame, perfect for storing away.
The seat can be placed in the parent-facing position so your little one can see you, before moving it the forward-facing position when they are a little older and want to watch the world go by.
Fully reclinable it’s comfortable enough for them to enjoy an afternoon nap, with a pop out footrest for calf support when they’re sitting up. The front wheel rotates 360° making it extremely easy to manoeuvre around, while the lockable style makes it extra secure.
The sun canopy protects from sunburn and the rain cover is ideal for any sudden showers, so come rain or shine you’ll always be able to go for a stroll.
- Suitable from birth to 15 kg (approx.. 3 years)
- Can be used from birth with Maxi-Cosi car seat (sold separately)
- Can be used with Quinny From Birth Inlay (sold separately)
- Pop out footrest for added calf support
- 3 forward and 2 rearward facing recline positions
- Lockable front wheel rotates 360°
- Folds with seat unit for easy storage
- Forward and read facing design
- Footmuff and parasol available separately
- Large basket
- Includes sun canopy and raincover
- Chasis weight: 6.3 kg (with seat: 8.7 kg)
- Quinny Zapp Xtra 2 Stroller
Quinny Zapp Xtra Kension Limited Edition
From £3.27 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
If you want a pushchair that's compact and lightweight then look no further than the superb Quinny Zapp Xtra. Ideal for a busy modern lifestyle, the Quinny Zapp Xtra buggy is one of the most compact pushchairs on the market when folded.
Weighing only 8kg and measuring just 29 x 42 x 95 cm when folded, this is the perfect pushchair for life in the fast lane! Despite its compact size, the Quinny Zapp Xtra still gives you a huge range of features, including the option of facing your child either towards yourself (perfect for little ones) or facing towards the world (ideal when they're a little older).
The pushchair seat has multiple recline options, including a full recline rearward facing, so your little one can enjoy 40 winks while you're out and about.The front wheels fully rotate through 360° and are lockable, so the Quinny Zapp Xtra buggy is easy to manoeuvre and you know your child is fully secure when you stop on an incline.
You can also combine your pushchair with a maxi-cosi pebble or cabrioFix infant car seat (sold separately) to make an ideal travel system, coordinating footmuffs, parasols and changing bags also available online.
- One of most compact pushchairs available.
- Rearward facing functionality.
- Front wheels rotate 360° and lock.
- Includes sun canopy, raincover, shopping basket and car seat adaptors.
- Folded size: H 29, w 42, d 95 cm.
- Unfolded size: H 102, w 59, d 81 cm.
- Suitable from 6 months to 15kg (approx 3 year)
- Weight 8.7kg. Quinny Zapp Xtra buggy.
This product does not include the footmuff.Colours: Black White, Green.