The Safety 1st PrimeoFix is an ISOFIX combination car seat that can be used from birth all the way up to 18kg ( approx 4 years). The PrimeoFix can be used in both a rearward and forward facing position, and with Safe Side protection and multiple recline positions, your baby can travel rearward facing for longer.
- Safety 1st PrimeoFix is an innovative ISOFIX combination car seat that suits your baby's needs today and tomorrow, for use in rearward-facing position from birth to 13kg and forward-facing from 9 to 18kg.
- Group 0+1 (Birth -18kg)
- PrimeoFix offers more legroom for older babies so they can travel rearward facing up to 13kg vs 9 kg for average infant car seats.
- It's recognised that it's the safest way for them to travel.
- With Safety 1st PrimeoFix, the installation of your car seat has never been so simple or safe thanks to 3 points installation: 2 IsoFix anchorage points + 1 Top Thether
- Visual indicators ensure correct installation.
- Switching to the forward-facing position is made easy thanks to PrimeoFix's built-in base, simply rotating by the seat to the forward-facing position when your child is ready.
- Side Protection System offers extra protection against side impact collisions.
- Harness straps retention loops keep the harness out of the way when placing the child in the seat
- 2-position recline in the forward-facing position.
- Newborn cushion included for the comfort of younger babies.
- Easily removable and washable cover.
- Height adjustable headrest and harness.