- Advanced protein range.
- State-of-the-art multi release protein complex with optimising ingredients.
- Proven active ingredients.
- Scientifically engineered.
- Multipurpose complex.
- Fast, medium & slow release.
- 9-hour muscle support.
- 40g protein per serving.
- Multiphase Release: Fast, medium and slow acting proteins for post-workout, between meals, upon waking and before bed.
- Post-Workout Amino Rush: Rapidly absorbed whey protein and peptide bonded glutamine flood muscles with amino acids.
- 9-Hour Time Release: Milk and soya protein provide sustained amino acid release for up to 9 hours.
- Muscle Gain: High protein content contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Optimum Protein Synthesis: Zinc, magnesium and folic acid contribute to protein synthesis for optimum protein construction.
- Complete with Vit-MX-Sport: Contains a vitamin and mineral complex designed for people with high muscle work rate.
Sci-MX Whey + Hardcore mix is ideal for weight trainers wanting to maximise muscle gain.
Designed specifically for hardcore gym goers and athletes, it contains quality whey protein and is rich is peptide bonded glutamine for growth, along with an enhanced mix of nutrients for explosive power and strength.
With optimum BCAA content to trigger new muscle growth and saturate existing muscles, it’s ideal for building up your frame and getting the most from your workouts. Added creatine and pyruvate for enhanced power mean you can train for longer too, to help you get the built up body you want.
Add 35g of Sci-MX Whey + Hardcore mix to 300ml of water and shake well. On training days have one serving 30 minutes before exercise and another immediately after, with 2 shakes per day between meals on a rest day. Available in chocolate, strawberry or vanilla.Flavours: Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla.
75g GRS-5 multi-stage release protein per daily serving Max strength all-in-one with targeted lean growth nutrients 3 ultimate stacks for growth, strength and male support.Flavours: Chocolate, Strawberry.
Lean Gain Protein to Carb Ratio: 41g protein, 46g carbohydrates and 370 calories per serving contribute to lean muscle gain. ANABOLIC EFFECT: Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, supporting a normal anabolic drive. 9 hour MUSCLE SUPPORT: Fast, medium and slow release proteins continually deliver amino acids to muscle for up to 9 hours. TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT: ZMA with zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations. WORKOUT POWER: 2 forms of creatine increase physical performance during short-term, high-intensity, repeated exercise bouts. COMBATS WORKOUT FATIGUE: Optimum levels of vitamin B6 and magnesium help reduce tiredness and fatigue.