Men's running shoes with a breathable air mesh upper and lightweight ADIPRENEA cushioning.Colour: Red/Black/White. Upper: Textile/other materials. Lining and sock: Textile. Sole: Other materials.
adidas Womens Ultra Printed Tights
These womens Ultra performance tights by adidas will make a statement at your next yoga session.
The all-over print to the fabric is bold and detailed, while the fit is tight through the hip and leg for a skinny fit. Soft, lightweight climalite® fabric pulls sweat away from the skin through the material so you stay dry and comfortable throughout your workouts.
Wear these printed performance tights with the adidas Supernova support bra, Studio power tank top and a pair of Kanadia Trail trainers for extra cushioning under foot.
- Womens performance tights
- All-over printed fabric
- Soft, lightweight climalite® fabric
- Tight hip and tight through leg
- Stretch in material for comfort
adidas Galaxy Trainers - Grey/Multi
The Galaxy trainers by adidas are the ideal running shoes for women who need a sports shoe that stands up to the her high-mileage training.
With an air mesh upper, this running shoe provides maximum breathability so your feet stay cool, dry and comfortable during your training. Synthetic overlays add support, while the non-slip lining keeps you stable mile after mile for a confident stride. Full-length ADIPRENE®+ maintains propulsion and efficiency, while ADIWEAR™ technology ensures these trainers offer you the ultimate in high-wear durability, lasting as many miles as you do.
Team these Galaxy running shoes with a pair of adidas capri running tights, medium impact sports bra and racer back sports top for a streamlined workout look this season.
- Galaxy trainers by adidas
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathbilty
- Synthetic overlays for added support
- Full-length ADIPRENE®+ maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Integrated sockliner for natural movement with optimum comfort
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- NON MARKING rubber outsole
- Non-slip lining