Viking E-Go 20inch Electric Folding Bike 2013
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
The Viking E-Go folding bike is a zippy number that can take you up to 35 - 45 km on assisted range, perfect for a trouble-free commute or just for pleasure.
With 6 speed Shimano gears and its 3 mode electric assist make climbing hills easy. With the E-go you can also cut the cost of commuting.
It takes just 4-6 hours to charge and is foldable and light enough to put in the boot of your car.
- Battery: 24V/9AH Lithium Ion (removable for recharge)
- 250-watt front drive motor
- Power mode: PAS LED display 3-power level
- PAS sensor: Speed sensor 6 magnetic V7
- Brake level: Power cut off
- Lighting System: F/R LED AAA battery CE
- Frame and fork: Alloy 6061.
- Wheel: 20 inch/2.125 inch alloy rim stainless spoke
- Gear: SHIMANO TY 6 Speed
- Brake: F/V brake R/Expansion brake
- Crankset: Alloy 52T/170mm
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)