Whistle Patwin 1481D 29er 19 inch Frame Alloy Mens Mountain Terrain Bike
From £7.15 per week
- In Stock
- Lightweight alloy tubing with a semi-integrated head tube, curved down tube, and detachable rear gear hanger
- Suntour XCT suspension fork with manual lockout
- Frame size: 19 inch
- 29 inch alloy wheels, double wall 32 hole black rims, with Shimano alloy quick-release disc hubs, matt black spokes, and Cheng Shin 29 x 2.25 inch black tyres with white stripes
- Shimano Acera 27 speed gears with Shimano Rapid Fire SL shifters, and a Shimano 11/32t 9 speed cassette freewheel
- Shimano FCM-391 triple chainset with alloy cranks and a cartridge BB set
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors and Shimano alloy hydraulic brake levers
- Kalloy oversize a-head alloy stem steering with Zoom oversize alloy flat handlebars
- Whistle DDK ATB saddle, with a Kalloy micro adjust alloy seat post
- Frame: White and blue
- Fork: White
This York Active 110 Treadmill boasts top speeds of 13 km/h so you can get fit and tone up, without having to deal with any sudden showers.
Simple and easy to set up, this running machine features 13 different programmes so you can mix up your workout. There's also a body fat analyser that means you can keep track of your progress as you shed those unwanted pounds.
The cushioned running deck means less impact on your knees and legs so you can go for a gently jog or really work up a sweat without risking injury. The large LCD display also allows you to check time, distance and speed while the hand pulse sensors measure your heart rate so you know how hard you're working.
You can fold the Active 100 Treadmill away to save space when not in use, with a hydraulic assisted mechanism to take any of the strain out of putting it away.
Dimensions: open; L 153 cm, W 74 cm, H 125 cm
Dimensions: folded; L 104 cm, W 74 cm, H 138cm.
- Top speed of 13 km/h
- 13 programmes
- Body fat analyser
- Cushioned running deck
- Large LCD display
- Hand pulse sensors
- Folds away
- Hydraulic assisted mechanism
- York Active 110 Treadmill
Garmin Edge 810 Cycling with Cadence Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor
From £5.50 per week
- In Stock
The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all, navigation and advanced training capabilities in 1 device. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. The 810 is compatible with optional detailed street or Ordnance Survey maps, so it can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities requiring navigation. Because it's GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities. In addition to the maps, Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It's also comes with ANT+ sensors that measure your heart rate, speed/cadence and power.
- 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Connected features including live tracking and weather
- Includes Heart rate monitor and Speed/Cadence sensor
- Comes with Quarter Turn and Out Front bike mounts
- Virtual partner training programme
- Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
- Pace, time and distance alerts
- 180 hour ride history storage
- Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect
Falcon Corsa 700C Road Bike
From £6.38 per week
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
This Falcon Corsa 700C Road Bike is lightweight and versatile – perfect for the daily commute or a weekend in the great outdoors.
The lightweight alloy frame means you can really pick up speed, while front and read calliper brakes keep you in complete control. Narrow tyres and alloy rims make it suitable for both tarmac and light off-road riding, along with 14 speed Shimano gears that make light work of steep hills.
A padded seat and comfortable A-head handlebars allow you to focus on your ride so you can get fit and enjoy some fresh air.
- Lightweight alloy road bike frame
- 14 speed Shimano gears
- A-head handlebar and stem
- Narrow section tyres and double wall alloy rims
- Front and rear alloy dual pivot calliper brakes
- Inside leg 30-36 inch
- Falcon Corsa 700C road bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
V-Fit MPTE2 Magnetic Elliptical Cross Trainer
From £5.76 per week
- In Stock
The MPTE2 is a Dual Action Motion Elliptical Cross Trainer. It has a 6kg cast iron flywheel with magnetic resistance and stepless tension controller. It comes with 7-function exercise monitor which has 19 programmes. It has synchronised linked handlebars, fixed safety handles with pulse sensors and oversize, 2-position, non-slip footplates.
Maximum user bodyweight: 110kg (17 stone).
Assembled dimensions: H 157, W 64, L 125 cm.V-FIT helpline: 0871 2220881.
Motive Fitness OP1/20 Oscillating Vibro Plate
From £5.19 per week
- In Stock
10 minutes of vibration exercise on the Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate can equal one hour of normal exercise to get you feeling and looking great.
You can reduce fat and tone up to improve muscle definition, providing a major time saving compared to normal workouts and allowing you to reach your goals quicker.
The built-in computer offers 3 preset programmes and 50 levels of oscillating speed that are great for building fitness, helping flexibility, circulation, hormone secretion, metabolic rate, muscle development and fatty tissue reduction.
The Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate can also be used to help with aches and pains or as an effective warm-down after a workout. High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps.
- 3 user programmes with body fat scan (body mass index)
- 300 watt motor with 50 levels of oscillating speed
- High density foam padded handgrips and additional resistance straps
- Integral 3 function monitor
- Robust tubular steel frame
- Rear frame deck support and transportation wheels
- Rubberised 4-point support
- Maximum user weight: 120 kg (18.89 stones)
- H 120, W 73.5, L 69.5 cm
- Motive OP1/20 Vibro Plate
V-Fit STG-3 Herculean Python Upright Cross Trainer Gym
From £5.66 per week
- Was £684.00
- Now £549.00
- Save £135.00
- In Stock
Build the body beautiful in the comfort of your own home with the V-Fit STG-3 Herculean Python Upright Cross Trainer Multi Gym.
The V-Fit STG-3 Multi Gym has a sturdy steel main frame and comes with a deep padded vinyl covered seat and backrest for maximum comfort to ensure your workouts are longer and more effective.
This versatile home multi gym features a double-up system with 90kg resistance on the bench press. It also comes with pec dec, leg extension, back leg curls, upright rows, crunches/sit-ups, stepper and VKR.
You can vary your workouts to keep yourself interested and motivated as well as ensuring you build all part of your body for a truly impressive physique.
The V-Fit STG-3 Herculean Python Upright Cross Trainer Multi Gym can be used for chest press, lat pulldown (front and back), pec dec, leg extension and back leg curls, upright rows, crunches, sit-ups,knee raise, leg lift and aerobic step.
- Maximum user bodyweight 125 kg (19 st)
- Assembled dimensions: H 214, W 131, Lgth 154 cm
- Weight: 112 kg
- Deep padded vinyl seat, back rest and VKR support pads
- V-Fit STG-3 Herculean Python Upright Cross Trainer Multi Gym