Garmin Forerunner 10 - GPS Running Watch
- In Stock
This Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch helps you keep pace as you run, so you can get into your stride and reach your goals.
It tracks your distance using GPS so you can pound the pavement or go off road and always cover the right amount of miles. It also gives you an alert each time you clock a mile, while the screen flashes up the time so you can adjust your pace and stay motivated.
It also lets you know when you achieve personal bests, such as your fastest mile or longest run to show you your progression as you train. It boasts a Virtual Pacer that compares your current running speed to your target too, with a run/walk feature that factors breaks into your route if you're just starting out.
The screen can show distance, pace or both and you can start the counter with just the simple press of a button. The light material also makes it extra comfortable, with a water resistant design to ensure even the rain won't stop you clocking up those miles.
This fitness watch also works with Garmin Connect - simply plug it into your computer using the USB cable to upload your run, view your route and get in depth detail for every single mile.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual pacer
- Run/walk feature
- Auto lap
- Auto pause
- Water resistant up to 50 m
- Automatic time zone
- Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- up to 5 hours battery life in training mode
- up to 5 weeks in power save mode
- Weight: 1.3oz (36 g)
- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sportswatch
- In Stock
This Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch boasts real time coaching to help you reach your fitness goals.
It tracks your distance and pace when you're out running, using GPS to calculate stats for the most accurate information possible. It also boasts an accelerometer that ensures you can still track distance when GPS isn't available, so you can run through tunnels and head off road without having to worry.
It works with the Garmin Connect free training plans to give to-the-minute coaching, with 220 audible and vibrate alerts so you can receive prompts without having to stop and check your watch.
Live tracking lets friends follow your progress and see your stats, meaning they can join at a certain point or support you when you're on an important run. You can even share your successes through social media via the Garmin Connect app on your smartphone.
It also displays a post-run summary once you've finished, letting you know any personal bests such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
The colour display makes it easy to read the data with just a quick glance. It's also water resistant so even the wet weather won't stop you from clocking up the miles.
- GPS enabled
- One inch colour screen
- Connected features: live tracking and social media sharing
- Tracks distance and pace
- Tracks and identifies personal records
- Vibration and audible alerts
- Download and schedule training plans
- Auto lap and auto pause timer
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- Share runs with Garmin Connect app for smartphones
- Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch
This Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Band assigns you a personalised daily fitness goal, with an impressive one year battery life so you can always track your progress.
This smart wrist band uses the information about your current activity levels to assign you an attainable, daily goal that adjusts each day to gradually edge you towards a more active lifestyle.
Prolonged time sat at a desk can have huge implications on your fitness levels, so this band also reminds you every hour to get moving and walk around to up your step count for the day.
With just the simple touch of a button, you can wirelessly sync your band with the Garmin Connect on your smartphone or laptop and upload all of your data. This lets you see a complete picture of your steps, activity and calories burned allowing you to set challenges and earn virtual badges to keep you motivated.
Even when it's time for bed this handy band doesn't stop, recording your sleep patterns to help you see how you can get the most from your rest time. It's also water resistant so you can keep it on in the shower or head outside for a jog in any weather.
The sleek style of the band is matched with a digital clock display to complete the practical appeal.
- Displays steps, calories and distance
- Monitors sleep time and inactivity periods
- Monitors activity levels and sets daily goals
- Prompts activity and keeps you moving
- Displays current time
- Can be worn 24/7
- One year battery life
- Wirelessly syncs with Garmin Connect software
- Garmin Vivofit Personal Fitness Band
The Garmin swim is ready to go right out the box, just tell it the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your workout. Its sleek profile allows it to cut right through the water, so it won't slow you down. You can easily replace the battery yourself whenever needed. Designed specifically for pool swimming, records swim distance, pace stroke count and pool lengths. Wireless uploads using ANT+ to Garmin Connect to analyse, store and share workouts; GarminConnect.com
- Gauges swimming efficiency (SWOLF)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water resistant to 50m
- (12/24h), dual time zone
- daily alarm
- 12 month battery life on a user replaceable coin cell battery (CR 2032)
- Weight 1.4oz (40 g)
- Display: black and white 55 x 31 pixels
- Size (cm) 4.8cm x 1.3cm x 4.4cm
- Temp range 14 °F to 122 °F ( -10 °C to 50 °C ).