The touchscreen Edge 510 Performance Bundle is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT+ compatible sensors that measure your heart rate, speed /cadence and power. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as forests and valleys.
- Purpose built rugged, waterproof bike computer
- 2.4 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Records distance, speed, ascent/descent, grade and more
- Customisable data fields for training or racing
- Includes a premium heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity for social media updates via your Smartphone
- Live tracking feature for real time races and training viewing
- Real time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts
- Instant activity uploads to Garmin Connect
- Up to 20 hour battery life
- Includes a quarter-turn bike mount, out front bike mount and bike tether
Garmin Forerunner 310xt W/HRM (Triathalon)
- In Stock
GPS enabled multisport watch. Tracks time, distance, pace and heart rate. Times swims and estimates average speed and distance. Water resistant up to 50m. ANT + wireless connectivity. Compatible with optional cadence sensor. Compatible with optional Bike Mount. Plan review and share rides with Garmin Connect.
Garmin Fenix Outdoor GPS Navigator Watch
- In Stock
Winner of Trek and Mountain 'best in test' award. GPS enabled navigation wristwatch. Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass. Stores up to 10,000 track points and 1000 way points. Wireless connectivity with Garmin wireless devices. TracBack navigation to find your way back to your starting point. Real time performance monitor. Tracks distance, vertical speed and pace. Integrated body temperature sensor
Garmin Fenix outdoor GPS navigator watch with compass, altimeter and barometer
• Winner of Trek and Mountain 'Best in Test' award
• GPS enabled navigation wristwatch
• Altimeter, Barometer and 3-axis compass
• Stores up to 10,000 track points and 1,000 waypoints
• Wireless connectivity with Garmin wireless devices
• TracBack navigation to find your way back to your starting point
• Real time performance monitor
• Tracks distance, vertical speed and pace
• Integrated body temperature sensor
• Waterproof to 50 metres
Garmin Fenix is the first GPS navigator + ABC (Altimeter, Barometer & Compass) wristwatch to include comprehensive Garmin GPS navigation. With self-calibrating ABC sensors and Garmin quality navigation features such as TracBack it provides a new standard for navigation in mountain environments. You can create and follow routes and mark up to 1,000 waypoints which you can navigate with ease. In addition Fenix can store up to 10,000 track points. Share data wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS units and smartphones. Rugged, stylish and waterproof to 50m it's as comfortable for everyday wear in the inner city as it is off the beaten path, conquering mountains or having great adventures.
Garmin Virb Elite 1080p HD Waterproof Action Camera with Wi-Fi and GPS
- In Stock
Rugged, durable, waterproof action camera.
1080p HD video recording. 16mp CMOS image processing. High sensitivity GP, accelerometer and barometric altimeter. Wi-Fi connectivity to connect with your Smartphone. 1.4 inch full colour playback screen. Internal mic for sound capture. Digital image stabilisation feature. Lens distortion correction.
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sportswatch
- In Stock
This Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch boasts real time coaching to help you reach your fitness goals.
It tracks your distance and pace when you're out running, using GPS to calculate stats for the most accurate information possible. It also boasts an accelerometer that ensures you can still track distance when GPS isn't available, so you can run through tunnels and head off road without having to worry.
It works with the Garmin Connect free training plans to give to-the-minute coaching, with 220 audible and vibrate alerts so you can receive prompts without having to stop and check your watch.
Live tracking lets friends follow your progress and see your stats, meaning they can join at a certain point or support you when you're on an important run. You can even share your successes through social media via the Garmin Connect app on your smartphone.
It also displays a post-run summary once you've finished, letting you know any personal bests such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
The colour display makes it easy to read the data with just a quick glance. It's also water resistant so even the wet weather won't stop you from clocking up the miles.
- GPS enabled
- One inch colour screen
- Connected features: live tracking and social media sharing
- Tracks distance and pace
- Tracks and identifies personal records
- Vibration and audible alerts
- Download and schedule training plans
- Auto lap and auto pause timer
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- Share runs with Garmin Connect app for smartphones
- Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch