Garmin Edge 810 Cycling with Cadence Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor
From £5.35 per week
- In Stock
The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all, navigation and advanced training capabilities in 1 device. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. The 810 is compatible with optional detailed street or Ordnance Survey maps, so it can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities requiring navigation. Because it's GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities. In addition to the maps, Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It's also comes with ANT+ sensors that measure your heart rate, speed/cadence and power.
- 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Connected features including live tracking and weather
- Includes Heart rate monitor and Speed/Cadence sensor
- Comes with Quarter Turn and Out Front bike mounts
- Virtual partner training programme
- Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
- Pace, time and distance alerts
- 180 hour ride history storage
- Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect
Garmin Forerunner 310xt W/HRM (Triathalon)
From £3.00 per week
- In Stock
GPS enabled multisport watch. Tracks time, distance, pace and heart rate. Times swims and estimates average speed and distance. Water resistant up to 50m. ANT + wireless connectivity. Compatible with optional cadence sensor. Compatible with optional Bike Mount. Plan review and share rides with Garmin Connect.
Garmin Approach S1 Europe - Golf GPS Watch
From £1.74 per week
- Was £224.00
- Now £174.00
- Save £50.00
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Approach S1 is golf's first full-featured sports and golf GPS in one. The sunlight viewable screen features large numbering for at-a-glance visibility. S1 also measures precise yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course. And for those who like to walk there's the S1 odometer to tell you how far you travelled- on the course and off.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver.
- 7,400+ preloaded European courses
- Distance information to greens
- Full-featured, waterproof sports watch.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Battery life 3 weeks (watch mode)
- 8 hours (GPS mode).
The Garmin swim is ready to go right out the box, just tell it the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your workout. Its sleek profile allows it to cut right through the water, so it won't slow you down. You can easily replace the battery yourself whenever needed. Designed specifically for pool swimming, records swim distance, pace stroke count and pool lengths. Wireless uploads using ANT+ to Garmin Connect to analyse, store and share workouts; GarminConnect.com
- Gauges swimming efficiency (SWOLF)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water resistant to 50m
- (12/24h), dual time zone
- daily alarm
- 12 month battery life on a user replaceable coin cell battery (CR 2032)
- Weight 1.4oz (40 g)
- Display: black and white 55 x 31 pixels
- Size (cm) 4.8cm x 1.3cm x 4.4cm
- Temp range 14 °F to 122 °F ( -10 °C to 50 °C ).