Garmin Forerunner 10 - GPS Running Watch
- In Stock
This Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch helps you keep pace as you run, so you can get into your stride and reach your goals.
It tracks your distance using GPS so you can pound the pavement or go off road and always cover the right amount of miles. It also gives you an alert each time you clock a mile, while the screen flashes up the time so you can adjust your pace and stay motivated.
It also lets you know when you achieve personal bests, such as your fastest mile or longest run to show you your progression as you train. It boasts a Virtual Pacer that compares your current running speed to your target too, with a run/walk feature that factors breaks into your route if you're just starting out.
The screen can show distance, pace or both and you can start the counter with just the simple press of a button. The light material also makes it extra comfortable, with a water resistant design to ensure even the rain won't stop you clocking up those miles.
This fitness watch also works with Garmin Connect - simply plug it into your computer using the USB cable to upload your run, view your route and get in depth detail for every single mile.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Records position, speed/pace, distance and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual pacer
- Run/walk feature
- Auto lap
- Auto pause
- Water resistant up to 50 m
- Automatic time zone
- Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- up to 5 hours battery life in training mode
- up to 5 weeks in power save mode
- Weight: 1.3oz (36 g)
- Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
The touchscreen Edge 510 Performance Bundle is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT+ compatible sensors that measure your heart rate, speed /cadence and power. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as forests and valleys.
- Purpose built rugged, waterproof bike computer
- 2.4 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Records distance, speed, ascent/descent, grade and more
- Customisable data fields for training or racing
- Includes a premium heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity for social media updates via your Smartphone
- Live tracking feature for real time races and training viewing
- Real time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts
- Instant activity uploads to Garmin Connect
- Up to 20 hour battery life
- Includes a quarter-turn bike mount, out front bike mount and bike tether
Bring new life to every ride with Edge 200. This GPS-Enabled cycling computer tracks time, distance, speed, location and calories burned. The Edge 200 is ideal for training, everyday and touring rides or any adventure you want to relive later at Garmin Connect - for data analysis mapping and sharing. We know you just want to get out and enjoy your ride without fussing over gear and electronics, so we made Edge 200 extremely easy to use. There's no set up required - just pop it onto the included bike mount and you're ready to roll. You can even use it on multiple bikes. GPS-enabled.
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sportswatch
- In Stock
This Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch boasts real time coaching to help you reach your fitness goals.
It tracks your distance and pace when you're out running, using GPS to calculate stats for the most accurate information possible. It also boasts an accelerometer that ensures you can still track distance when GPS isn't available, so you can run through tunnels and head off road without having to worry.
It works with the Garmin Connect free training plans to give to-the-minute coaching, with 220 audible and vibrate alerts so you can receive prompts without having to stop and check your watch.
Live tracking lets friends follow your progress and see your stats, meaning they can join at a certain point or support you when you're on an important run. You can even share your successes through social media via the Garmin Connect app on your smartphone.
It also displays a post-run summary once you've finished, letting you know any personal bests such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
The colour display makes it easy to read the data with just a quick glance. It's also water resistant so even the wet weather won't stop you from clocking up the miles.
- GPS enabled
- One inch colour screen
- Connected features: live tracking and social media sharing
- Tracks distance and pace
- Tracks and identifies personal records
- Vibration and audible alerts
- Download and schedule training plans
- Auto lap and auto pause timer
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- Share runs with Garmin Connect app for smartphones
- Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sports Watch