The touchscreen Edge 510 Performance Bundle is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT+ compatible sensors that measure your heart rate, speed /cadence and power. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride, and you can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as forests and valleys.
- Purpose built rugged, waterproof bike computer
- 2.4 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Records distance, speed, ascent/descent, grade and more
- Customisable data fields for training or racing
- Includes a premium heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity for social media updates via your Smartphone
- Live tracking feature for real time races and training viewing
- Real time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts
- Instant activity uploads to Garmin Connect
- Up to 20 hour battery life
- Includes a quarter-turn bike mount, out front bike mount and bike tether
Bring new life to every ride with Edge 200. This GPS-Enabled cycling computer tracks time, distance, speed, location and calories burned. The Edge 200 is ideal for training, everyday and touring rides or any adventure you want to relive later at Garmin Connect - for data analysis mapping and sharing. We know you just want to get out and enjoy your ride without fussing over gear and electronics, so we made Edge 200 extremely easy to use. There's no set up required - just pop it onto the included bike mount and you're ready to roll. You can even use it on multiple bikes. GPS-enabled.
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS Enabled Sportswatch
From £2.75 per week
- In Stock
GPS enabled running watch. 1 inch colour screen with simple button operations. Connected features including live tracking and social media sharing. Tracks distance and pace. Tracks and identifies personal records. Vibration and audible alerts, download and schedule training plans. Auto lap and auto pause timer. Water resistant to 50m.
Garmin Forerunner 220 GPS enabled sports watch with accelerometer
• GPS enabled running watch
• 1 inch colour screen with simple button operations
• Connected features including live tracking and social media sharing
• Tracks distance and pace
• Tracks and identifies personal records
• Vibration and audible alerts
• Download and schedule training plans
• Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
• Water resistant to 50 metres
• Plan, review and share runs with Garmin Connect
Just like a coach, Garmin Forerunner 220 provides the motivating feedback you need to guide your training. You can even get post-run encouragement from friends and fans, thanks to the 220’s connected features like real-time live tracking and social media sharing via the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Forerunner 220 measures essential running data like distance, pace and heart rate. It’s like having a coach on hand, providing constant feedback and recording all your stats so you can focus on your run. In addition to using GPS to calculate distance and pace, the 220 has a built-in accelerometer. This allows it to capture distance and pace data when you’re running indoors.Colours: Black/Red, White/Purple.
From the moment you cradle the 600in your hand, you're ready to enter into a bold new world of Garmin outdoor navigation. With high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite tracking, preloaded worldwide base map with shaded relief and a faster processor, you don't just look at maps, you intuitively interact with them. Oregon 600 has a built-in 3-axis electronic compass with accelerometer tilt compensation, which shows where you're heading even when you're standing still. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. With Bluetooth you can wirelessly transfer photos, geo caches, routes and Custom Maps between Oregon 600-series devices.
- 3 inch sunlight-readable touchscreen
- Worldwide base map with shaded relief
- 3 axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter
- High sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix satellite prediction
- Four million Geo cache storage
- Cache filter by size, terrain, difficulty or type
- Base Camp trip planning software
- 16 hours battery life with dual battery operation
- Share your hikes, rides and road trips with Garmin Adventures
- Batteries not included
Preloaded with Garmin European Cycle Maps. On or off road bike navigation. 2.6 inch customisable colour touch screen. IPX7 water resistant. Auto lap and auto pause timer. Route planner and round trip routing. Cycle specific POI. Up to 17 hours battery life. 180 hour ride history storage. Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect.
Garmin Edge Touring cycling GPS
• Preloaded with Garmin European Cycle Maps
• On or Off road bike navigation
• 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
• IPX7 water resistant
• Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
• Route planner and round trip routing
• Cycle specific POIs
• Up to 17 hours battery life
• 180 hour ride history storage
• Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed for cycling. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride, European bike-specific maps preloaded in the Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply enter an address or search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads or on paths and trails.
Garmin Bike Speed/Cadence Sensor for Outdoor and Fitness Devices
From £0.75 per week
- In Stock
Wireless connectivity. Monitor your pedalling cadence as you ride with this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor. It measures and reports your pedalling strokes per minute, providing feedback for optimal performance.
Compatible with Edge 500, eTrex30, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 70.
Garmin Approach S2 Golf watch with over 30,000 Preloaded Courses
From £2.59 per week
- In Stock
GPS enabled golf watch. Preloaded with more than 30000 golf courses. Yardage to front, back and middle of green. Measures lay up and dogleg distances. Automatic course detection. Digital score card to keep track of par. 8 hours battery life in GPS mode. Waterproof to 10m for all weather play. Integrated odometer to count and track your steps. Includes FREE course updates.
Garmin Approach S2 Golf Watch with over 30,000 preloaded courses
• GPS enabled golf watch
• Preloaded with more than 30,000 golf courses
• Yardage to front, back and middle of green
• Measures layup and dogleg distances
• Automatic course detection
• Digital score card to keep track of par
• 8 hours battery life in GPS mode
• Waterproof to 10m for all weather play
• Integrated odometer to count and track your steps
• Includes Free course updates - no subscriptions
Approach S2 is a stylish and comfortable GPS golf watch with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver giving precise distances to the front, back and middle of greens. The S2 has the ability to measure shot distances, and also includes a course odometer to measure your total walking distance. Preloaded with more than 30,000 courses, the Approach S2 detects which golf course you are on and even transfers you automatically from one hole to the next. The high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you distances to the front, middle and back of the green, plus layup and dogleg distances. It also measures precise distances for shots played from anywhere on the course and keeps track in the digital scorecard.Colours: Black/Red, White.
Garmin Edge 810 Cycling with Cadence Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor
From £5.35 per week
- In Stock
The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all, navigation and advanced training capabilities in 1 device. It offers connected features through your smartphone, including live tracking, social media sharing and weather. The 810 is compatible with optional detailed street or Ordnance Survey maps, so it can guide your ride for touring, commuting or extended activities requiring navigation. Because it's GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities. In addition to the maps, Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It's also comes with ANT+ sensors that measure your heart rate, speed/cadence and power.
- 2.6 inch customisable colour touchscreen
- Connected features including live tracking and weather
- Includes Heart rate monitor and Speed/Cadence sensor
- Comes with Quarter Turn and Out Front bike mounts
- Virtual partner training programme
- Auto Lap and Auto pause timer
- Pace, time and distance alerts
- 180 hour ride history storage
- Plan, review and share rides with Garmin Connect
Foot pod to count steps. Small enough to attach to shoelaces. Advanced MEMS inertial-sensor technology. Analyses movements. Responsive to stride-length changes. Achieves 98% accuracy for speed and distance. Measures running cadence.
Secures your Virb Elite to your car windshield or dashboard. Ultra secure interlocking joints. Keep your camera rolling even while driving with this suction mount that attaches to a windshield or any smooth, flat surface. Joints on the mount feature interlocking joints that grip in place instead of relying solely on tension. This provides a more rugged and durable, anti-vibration locking performance.
Garmin Forerunner 310xt W/HRM (Triathalon)
From £3.00 per week
- In Stock
GPS enabled multisport watch. Tracks time, distance, pace and heart rate. Times swims and estimates average speed and distance. Water resistant up to 50m. ANT + wireless connectivity. Compatible with optional cadence sensor. Compatible with optional Bike Mount. Plan review and share rides with Garmin Connect.
Secures your Virb, Virb Elite to your vented safety helmet. Ultra secure interlocking joints. Fully adjustable to fit all head sizes. Mount VIRB to your helmet and capture your entire adventure. Use the vents in your helmet to attach this adjustable strap mount and lock your camera firmly in place. The mount features interlocking joints that grip in place instead of relying solely on tension.