With this Reebok ZR7 Cross Trainer you can improve your fitness and tone up without ever having to step outside.
This cross trainer is a versatile piece of equipment that can help you to tone your arms, legs and bum, as well as improving general fitness and weight loss. With 8 levels of manual resistance you can start slow and then up the pace to really feel the burn.
The outer handles move with the foot peddles, so you can tone your arms too, while the inside fixed handles mean you can really push your legs to help tone up and get in shape.
Textured foot pedals give extra grip to keep you secure as you train, while the 5 window LCD display gives you feed back on your speed, time, distance and pulse. There’s also hand pulse and calories used, along with a calendar.
Getting fit has never been easier and you can even watch your TV as you train to help the time fly by.
- Speed, time, distance and calories display
- Pulse, RPM and hand pulse display
- Maximum user weight of 120 kg
- 8 levels of manual resistance
- 5 window LCD display
- Transport wheels
- Adjustable floor levellers
- Fly wheel weight of 7 kg
- Duel action handle bars
- Fixed handle bars
- Set up dimensions: 143 x 64 x 167 cm
- Reebok ZR7 Cross Trainer
Reebok ZR8 Exercise Bike
From £5.00 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
The Reebok ZR8 Exercise Bike provides a wide range of features to help you benefit from the best possible cycling workout.
- Large LCD screen with dual backlight,
- Functions such as speed, times, distance and even your pulse with the conveniently located hand pulse sensors on the handlebars.
- 32 levels of resistance
- 19 programmes to offer variety every time you jump on.
- 9kg flywheel
Adjustable pedals and comfort saddle aids in the workout of all the key muscle groups for a smooth and comfortable ride Cycling can provide a fantastic workout for many of the body's key muscles. The glutes, hamstrings and quads are all active whilst cycling, plus you get an excellent cardiovascular workout.REEBOK Helpline: 0800 4402459.