- 1-1 of 1
This Elswick Peloton Road Bike is ideal for beginner cyclists looking to get fit and enjoy some outdoor exercise.
The lightweight frame means you won’t be weighed down, while the narrow tyres with alloy rims are suitable for both tarmac and light off-road cycling, so you can beat the traffic on your daily commute or escape to the countryside.
Front and rear dual pivot calliper breaks keep you in total control, while the 14 speed Shimano gears with butterfly shifters mean you can tackle hills and pick up speed with ease.
- Lightweight alloy road bike frame
- 14 speed Shimano gears with butterfly shifters
- Ahead handlebar and stem
- Narrow section tyres and alloy rims
- Front and rear dual pivot calliper brakes
- Suitable for inside leg 30-36 inch
- Elswick Peloton Road Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
- Weekly Price
- From £4.60 per week
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1