- 1-1 of 1
The Viking Mistral 700C mens road bike –an ideal first bike for mid-long distance training.
The first bike in the 2013 Viking road range, the Mistral is constructed from lightweight aluminium tubing and has a more relaxed road race geometry.
Shimano downtube indexed shifters are fitted for effortless gear changing, while 700C wheels with narrow 23C tyres and higher gearing make it easier to achieve and maintain higher speeds than a mountain bike or hybrid.
- Lightweight aluminium tubing
- 32 hole Viking deep section alloy rims with quick release front hub
- Shimano derailleurs
- 700C wheels with narrow 23C tyres
- 14 speed on the rear and a double chainset
- Powerful alloy calliper brakes
- Viking Mistral 700C mens road bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas: Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)
- Weekly Price
- From £3.50 per week
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1