Get away from it all with this One Night Classic Break for Two at one of a selection of fantastic venues nationwide.
Choose from over 45 3* or 4* hotels, for this relaxing break, with a wide variety of options from the traditional to the contemporary and everything in between. Perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a celebration or just an excuse to get out of the house for a night, this experience won’t disappoint.
You’ll choose from either a twin or double room, and enjoy a delicious breakfast on the morning of your departure. With so many amazing hotels on offer, the hardest part will be choosing where to go.
The experience takes place at a choice of over 45 hotels.
Locations include Bradford, Windermere, Caernarfon, Chertsey, Telford, Newbury, Chichester, Horsham, Bracknell, Bishops Stortford, Bradford, Leamington Spa, Woodhall Spa, St Helier, Gretna Green, Oxford, Macclesfield, Newcastle, Deganwy, Cannock, Leeds, Hinckley, Manchester, Middlesborough, Grimsby, Maidenhead, Boat of Garten, Loughborough, Woodstock, Greenwich, Harrogate, Croydon, Morley, Wolverhampton, Teddington, Southampton, Malton, Halifax, Winchester, Woodbridge, Cardiff and Birmingham.
Ireland – Tipperary ,Birr, Kerry and Waterford.
Some hotels only take bookings for weekends or weekdays, and some may impose a minimum stay of two nights at weekends. Please check with your chosen location before securing your booking.
We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check-in and departure times will vary depending on location.
- Recipient: For Them
- Voucher Valid Info: N
- One night’s stay for two people in a 3* or 4* hotel (twin or double room)
- Full English breakfast for two
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Facilities for the disabled vary at each location; please check at the time of booking for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Some hotels only take bookings for weekends or weekdays, and some may impose a minimum stay of two nights at weekends.
- Please check with your chosen location before securing your booking.