Virgin Experience Days Manchester City Tour for 2
- In Stock
Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your heros seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days.
The tour includes:
- A walk down the players tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans,
- The opportunity to take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player,
- Taking a stroll around the memorial garden,
- Visit the directors box and press conference facilities,
- Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game!
- Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game.
Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Man City fan would dream of.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
- Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days. Tours run everyday of the week, dependant on fixtures.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors.
Virgin Experience Days Winery and Brewery Tour for 2
- In Stock
Treat the bon vivant in your life with the Virgin Experience Day Winery and Brewery Tour for 2.
Enjoy an informative escorted tour of the Royal Warrant-holding Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery, followed by a tutored tasting of a wide selection of the wines ales and liqueurs.
The tour involves a visit to the brewery and the grape pressing and fermentation areas the bottling and labelling facilities and finally in our unique cellar shop for a tasting of any of the products.
Set in the heart of ones of England's area's of outstanding natural beauty, all the wines are made from grapes grown in their Oxford vineyard. They also produce real ales and unusual liqueurs such as blood orange and damson vodka.
- Tour of the Chiltern Valley Winery and Brewery
- Visit the bottling and labelling halls
- Tutored tasting of any of the available products
- 10% discount on any purchase from the cellar shop
- Minimum age: 18
- You should allow 1 1/2 hours.
- Location: Oxfordshire - Henley on Thames
Virgin Experience Days Spray Tanning at Tranquil Day Spa
- In Stock
Get ready for the summer with a professionally applied spray tan at the luxurious Virgin Experience Day Tranquil Day Spa.
There are 4 locations across the Midlands, Cheshire and Merseyside that you can choose from to visit for this wonderful experience as you receive a safe and natural looking tan without spending hours in the sun exposing yourself to harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Tranquil Day Spa is a beauty spa company dedicated to providing relaxed and tranquil beauty rooms in convenient locations. Their highly trained beauty therapists offer a high-class service to achieve the best results possible.
In the relaxed environment of the spa, you can enjoy the care and attention that you deserve as a trained therapist applies your spray tan for stunning, streak-free results.
The locations are: West Midlands - Stourbridge or Brierley Hill; Cheshire - Altrincham; Merseyside - Liverpool.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age 18
- Spray tanning is not suitable during pregnancy
- Available 7 days a week
- Date restrictions may apply
- Please refer to individual salon opening times as they may vary
- Virgin Experience Day Spray Tanning at Tranquil Day Spa
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow 15 to 30 minutes for the whole experience. You are asked to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked appointment time. The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.