Need to make a claim? No problem. You'll find all the info you need right here to help you get the process under way. For all claims (except life claims)
Please have your Littlewoods account number to hand when you call to register your claim with our Shopping Insurance Claim Team.
Call us on 08000 921 920
Lines open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Or write to us at: Shopping Insurance Claim Team PO Box 1190 Doncaster DN1 9PS
It's important you register your claim as soon as you can with our Shopping Insurance Claim Team. They'll handle it quickly and fairly, and won't reject any claims unreasonably. As soon as your claim's been validated it'll be settled promptly, as long as all the necessary documentation's been provided.
Before you make a claim, you can remind yourself what your cover provides if you need to by clicking here
For merchandise claims
1. Along with your Littlewoods account number, we'll need the date on which the loss, theft or accidental damage took place
2. If you're making a merchandise claim for anything that's been lost or stolen, you must report the incident to the police within 7 days and get a crime reference number - without this, your claim won't be valid.
For accident, sickness, and unemployment claims
1. Along with your Littlewoods account number, we'll need the date you want your accident, sickness, unemployment, carer or hospitalisation claim to start from
2. A member of our team will be there to offer help and advice about your claim, and register it for you
3. We'll then send a claim form out to you
4. Complete the form as soon as you can, and post it back to us at the address above. There will be sections that need to be filled in by someone else - here's what to do:
• Accident, sickness, or unemployment claims - your doctor and employer need to complete the relevant sections
• Unemployment claims - your previous employer and an official from the Department of Work and Pensions need to fill in the relevant sections
• Carer claims - your previous employer needs to complete the relevant section and provide evidence that you're either getting or waiting for Carer's Allowance
For life claims
As soon as possible, your next of kin or representatives should get in touch with:
The Bereavement Support Team
Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK) ltd Building 5 Floor 9 Exchange Quay Manchester M5 3 EF
Or call: 0800 111 4121
Shopping Insurance is offered by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland No 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH0 0NH and Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited. Registered in England No 3253947. Registered Office: 2 Rougier Street, York, YO90 1UU. Both are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.