Alder Hey is the busiest children's hospital in the UK caring for over 270,000 young patients each year. The Charity really makes a difference to the day to day activity at Alder Hey, and that means thousands of children can benefit every week. We could not do this without your support. Together we can make a difference.
Littlewoods are proudly supporting the Clothes Throw 2012 - a campaign raising much needed funds for Alder Hey. Celebrities including Daniel Craig, Yoko Ono, Sarah Jessica Parker and many, many more have supported the Clothes Throw and we’d like you to do the same!
For a chance to win two tickets to the Clothes Throw VIP Event with an overnight stay in Liverpool! Simply Text WIN to 60777* *Texts cost your normal standard network rate. When completing your entry to the competition £1.50 will be charged and 75% of the proceeds will go to the charity. Accommodation will be provided; travel is at the winners' own expense. Winners will be randomly selected on 05/11/12. Promoter: Alder Hey Children's Charity, Eaton Road, Liverpool L12 2AP. Registered Charity 1049275
Why not throw your own party? Ask everyone to have a wardrobe spring clean and bring items to sell to each other for a donation. Set up at home, work or a larger venue and ask friends and family to model clothes and storm the runway! Suggest an entrance fee, charge donations for clothes and hold a raffle. Make it extra special by baking your own cupcakes topped with handbag or shoe icing!
There are lots of fun party themes you could try, here's a few!
• Hold a fashion-themed fancy dress party and raise funds by charging an entry fee and hold a raffle
• Hold a Clothes Throw fundraising ball with fashion themed auction prizes
• Hold a 'dress up' day at work and ask everyone to donate to take part dressing up as their favourite celebrity or personality
• Or a theme of your own
Go to www.theclothesthrow.com to download your free party pack!
• Clear out your previously worn clothes and accessories on eBay and donate your sales to Alder Hey Children's Charity
• Check out what other people are clearing out on eBay for the Clothes Throw you'll be surprised at what you can find from the comfort on your sofa!
Go to www.theclothesthrow.com to find out more
Celebrities and designers have been raiding their wardrobes to benefit Alder Hey Children's Charity. Bid on a piece of fashion history today.
Go to www.theclothesthrow.com/donations to take part online.
Bidding for the Celebrity Auction happens on eBay between 30th October to 30th November 2012 – don't miss on out on your chance to own an exclusive celebrity-owned or designer piece!
Use the button below to make a donation now.