Buy Now Pay Later
Choose to delay your payment
for a whole year.
Buy Now Pay Later is really flexible – delay paying for your purchases for a whole year when you spend £50 or more. Buy Now Pay Later is an interest bearing option. Avoid interest by paying the full cash price within the year.
Select Buy Now Pay Later at checkout and the repayment period of either 104 or 156 weeks. This is the repayment period you will pay over, once the payment free period (12 months) has ended.
You can get the use and value out of your purchases now, but pay for them at a later stage, to help you manage your budget.
Typical interest rate 44.9% per annum. Your Interest rate is detailed in checkout.
Enjoy it now and delay payment for up to a year
Avoid interest when you pay it off within the payment free period
Great for unexpected purchases that you need quickly
- Shop as usual and when you get to checkout select Buy Now Pay Later and the repayment period of either 104 or 156 weeks. This is the repayment period you will pay over, once the payment free period (12 months) has ended.
- The payment free period starts from the date of order, including pre-orders and items not ready for immediate dispatch. Exclusions will be confirmed at the point of order.
- Delivery, installation and other Financial Services products such as insurance cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later, these charges will appear on your next statement.
- The interest rate typically used to calculate Buy Now Pay Later interest is 44.9% per annum. Your interest rate will be detailed in checkout. The interest is calculated on the payment free period and the repayment period.
- You can avoid interest by paying the cash price in full within the payment free period.
- It's important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
- If you have any non Buy Now Pay Later purchases on your account you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as detailed on your statement.
- Remember to allocate your Buy Now Pay Later Payment to the specific item you wish to pay off. You can do this in My Account or by phone.
- Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
- Paying at your own pace keeps you in control. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
- The ability for you to use Buy Now Pay Later will depend on how you manage your account and your credit status.
Choose to either
Pay one lump sum before the payment free period ends. Pay no interest.
Pay in chunks before the payment free period ends. Pay no interest.
Plus get up to 10% off your first credit order when you open a Littlewoods Account today
- Quick to apply
- Instant decision
- Shop today
Need a little help?
Don't worry, get in touch on the number below