Revolution Beauty London Revolution Sali Hughes Clean Sheet Morning Cleanser
Item number VB11F
Revolution Beauty London Revolution Sali Hughes Clean Sheet Morning CleanserIt's the jeans and white T-shirt of skincare - great, reliable, effective formulas that always work." - Sali Hughes
Beauty expert and journalist Sali Hughes has teamed up with Revolution Skincare to create 'a simple, low maintenance but active routine for busy beauty lovers... great skincare, made easy.'
This Clean Sheet Morning Cleanser provides the perfect hit of AM hydration to awaken the skin, or can be slotted in as a second cleanse in the evening.
The ingredients your skin will love:
· Hyaluronic acid and glycerin: the ultimate hero hydrators
· Grape seed oil: an antioxidant-rich ingredient with vitamins A, C and E, along with amino acids and omega fatty acids
· Pineapple extract: to gently exfoliate and brighten
· Oat amino acid: to soften and smooth
How to use:
Massage each morning into dry skin, add a few drops of water to turn the gel into milk. Wipe away with a warm, wet flannel. Can be used as a second-step cleanse at night, too.
About the Sali Hughes x Revolution Skincare range:
Sali says, 'I've worked with great formulators, and proven active and supporting ingredients, to create a 100% cruelty-free and vegan-friendly core range of two cleansers, one exfoliant, one serum and two moisturisers, all fully compatible, to be applied in four simple steps over just four minutes.'
All formulas in the Sali Hughes range contain Hyaluronic Acid and are:
· Formulated and made in the UK
· Made with recycled packaging, including PCR (this formula's packaging is 30% PCR)