Buy Now Pay Later is really flexible - you can delay payment for a whole year when you spend £50 or more. Pay what you want when you want and as long as the full balance is paid before the end of the payment free period you'll avoid interest. A great option for those unexpected and emergency purchases!
Shop as usual and when you get to checkout select Buy Now Pay Later and the repayment period of either 104 or 156 weeks. This is the repayment period you will pay over, once the payment free period (12 months) has ended.
The interest rate typically used to calculate BNPL interest is 44.9% per annum. Your interest rate will be detailed in checkout. The interest is calculated on the payment free period and the repayment period. You can avoid interest by paying the cash price in full within the payment free period.
Delivery, installation and other Financial Services products such as insurance cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later, these charges will appear on your next statement. The payment free period starts from the date of order, including pre-orders and items not ready for immediate dispatch. Exclusions will be confirmed at the point of order.
If you have any non Buy Now Pay Later purchases on your account you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as detailed on your statement.
- Delay payment for a year on all orders of £50 or more
- Pay in full before your Buy Now Pay Later end date to avoid interest
- If you're not ready to pay in full when the Buy Now Pay Later period ends, you can Spread the Cost Further
over 104 or 156 weeks as you originally selected at checkout
- Paying in full and on time before the end of your payment free period will ensure no interest is charged.
It's important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
- Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
Don't forget to allocate your payments too!
- Paying at your own pace keeps you in control. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
- Remember to allocate your Buy Now Pay Later payments.
Making Buy Now Pay Later Payments
No Buy Now Pay Later? No problem!
If you don't have Buy Now Pay Later on your account, and you want to spread the cost further than a year, no problem.
Simply choose from one of these options at checkout:
- 2 years (104 weeks) on orders of £50 or more
- 3 years (156 weeks) on orders of £99 or more
Interest will be charged at your account rate for this payment option.
Credit provided, subject to credit and account status, by Shop Direct Finance Company Limited. Registered office: Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL. Registered number: 4660974. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Over 18's only.