Know if you'll be accepted before you apply
without affecting your credit score
This link takes you to Capital One website
Representative 34.9% APR variable
Shop Direct Finance Company Limited acts as the exclusive credit broker for the
Littlewoods Credit Card. Capital One is the lender and they pay us for this introduction.
Know if you’ll be accepted before you apply within 60 seconds
QuickCheck won’t affect your credit score
Fast & secure contactless payments of up to £30 when you receive your card*
*if your application is successful
Check today and you could enjoy all of this:
- Credit limit up to £1,500.
- Access to your account information anytime online.
- Successfully apply and get £10 back from your next
Littlewoods purchase (Offer Terms & Conditions)
Offer (terms & conditions)
How to claim your £10 credit
Firstly you'll need to successfully apply for a Littlewoods Credit Card.
You'll then receive a £10 credit code via email 30 days after you've received your Littlewoods Credit Card.
How does it work?
The full payment of your order will be taken initially and then the £10 will be credited to your Littlewoods Shopping Account or refunded back to your credit/debit card (depending on how you pay). The following services are excluded from this offer: delivery, installation and Financial Services products.
When can I use it?
If you're not already a Littlewoods customer, you'll need to register for a Littlewoods Shopping Account first (if this is the case your code may not be valid until 5 days later). Your code is valid for 90 days from receipt.
You’re more likely to be accepted
if you can say yes to the following:
- Are you over 18?
- Are you on the electoral roll?
- You have not been declared bankrupt
in the last 12 months?
- Something to keep in mind: Even if you say yes to all three questions you may not fulfil the required criteria.
- For more information about the Littlewoods Credit Card, please read the Summary Box - available here. (this link takes you to Capital One website)