Insure any mobile phone bought from Littlewoods for 12 months.
Unlimited repairs for
Protects against accidental damage and theft.
If we can't repair or replace* we will provide an
*Of the same make and model or equivalent specification.
The repair parts/replacement may be refurbished (not new) and it's subject to stock availability.
- Accidental damage including cracked screen or liquid damage.
- An unlimited number of repairs.
- If it can't be repaired or is stolen we'll replace your phone with one of the same or similar specification.
- 30 days cover abroad.
- Cover for 12 months.
- You may need to pay an excess when you claim.
What's not covered
- Mechanical breakdown for any other reason other than accidental damage.
- Mobile phone accessories, downloads, unused calling credits and unauthorised calls.
- Accidental damage or theft as a result of not taking care of your phone.
- Cosmetic damage, such as a scratch on the cover.
- Any replacement item provided under this policy.
- The excess cost you may be required to pay at point of claim.†
- Go shopping as usual and when you've chosen your phone select your level of cover from the Mobile Phone Insurance drop down menu.
- If you want to protect a mobile you've already bought from us just log in to My Account and select your cover. Alternatively you can give us a call on 0844 822 4709.
- Something to keep in mind: I can only cover mobile phones I've bought from Littlewoods within the first 60 days.
Mobile Phone Insurance would protect you in the event of accidental damage and theft, which aren't usually covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Please check your household insurance policy carefully to see what you are covered for. Your mobile phone may not automatically be covered on your household insurance policy for accidental damage or theft cover. You may also be covered if you hold any other insurance products so please check these too. For these types of cover, your premiums may increase as a result of a claim.
Mobile Phone Insurance can be bought from other companies such as your network provider, but they may not provide the same cover as us.
The cost of Mobile Phone Insurance is small compared to the amount you may have to pay to repair or replace your phone.
Depending on the model and the price you paid for your mobile phone, an excess may be applicable at point of claim. If you already have mobile phone insurance, check your Policy Schedule for more detail. If you are thinking about buying mobile phone insurance, please refer to the policy excess table below.
- Non-Apple HandsetPurchase Price: £0 - £100.00
- Non-Apple HandsetPurchase Price: £100.01 - £300.00
- Non-Apple HandsetPurchase Price: £300.01+
- Apple HandsetPurchase Price: (Any)
If your claim is accepted and an excess applies, you will be required to pay the excess by credit account, or credit or debit card over the telephone to proceed with the claim.
No, Mobile Phone Insurance will continue after you've had a repair carried out and there's no limit to the number of repair requests you can make.
The process is very straightforward. Simply call 0844 822 4676 within 28 days. You'll be advised of the repair procedure and any actions you may be required to take.
Simply call 0844 822 4676.
If your mobile phone can't be repaired, you'll be given a replacement phone of the same make and model, or equivalent specification.
Yes, your insurance policy is valid outside the UK for a period of up to 30 days in a 12 month period.
If you cancel your policy within 45 days of taking out the cover you'll receive a full refund of your premiums. If you cancel your policy after 45 days you will receive a pro rata refund based on the number of unexpired months remaining.